Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are couple of offices that are informing people to return after 3 months with there updated bank books. But Chaeng Wattana immigration is not doing that.

Out of curiosity, which ones require showing the bank book again?

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Out of curiosity, which ones require showing the bank book again?

Jomtiem has been reported here, and I know someone who was asked to do it in Chiangrai too. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There no such rule for 90 day reporting.

The rules only state you must keep the 800k baht in the bank for 3 months and then 400k bath after that.

There is no mention of having to show it every 90 days in the rules.

There are couple of offices that are informing people to return after 3 months with there updated bank books. But Chaeng Wattana immigration is not doing that.

ubonjoe thanks for your advice now all clear!!! Wish you have a good day.

Amazing, new rules are made up as we go along,  never heard anything about showing bank book 3 months after getting extension, are you guys make up this stuff....!!!

IO office in Phuket never said such a thing when I got my extension 2 weeks ago, and even if they did I wouldn't be here to do it, I'm go abroad soon...!

I imagine this is something they check at the next extension application...., I have been to immigration offices 7 times for various things this last few months, I call it Wat Imm now...! getting a bit ridiculous, how about I give then my online banking credentials and done with it....!?!,@$# ????????

12 hours ago, Agusts said:

Amazing, new rules are made up as we go along,  never heard anything about showing bank book 3 months after getting extension, are you guys make up this stuff....!

Well it has been well posted of on TV, and seems to be a natural consequence on the money in the bank requirements, that changed early March. Only one or two IO's are asking for this, Jomtiem is, and it is a large IO. Nobody knows what the consequences of not attending and spending the money are, but many fear them next application. 

Wouldn't you have thought immigration through out the land would have had notices in their offices telling foreigners of the new rules .

As somebody posted before , not every foreigner this applies to is a member on here .

Surely it is the responsibility of Thai immigration to inform people of rule changes.

23 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Wouldn't you have thought immigration through out the land would have had notices in their offices telling foreigners of the new rules .

As somebody posted before , not every foreigner this applies to is a member on here .

Surely it is the responsibility of Thai immigration to inform people of rule changes.

If there is a new rule or requirement they should send out a letter to everyone it applies to - actually put all those addresses they are so keen to collect every 90 days to some use. If they don't want to spend a few bucks on the postage, they can do it by email - they have our email addresses too.

They won't, because they have no sense of customer service and I suspect they actually want to keep us in a state of permanent nervous tension as a kind of psychological 'privilege tax'.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

So I just did my first online 90 day report yesterday and the status is still "pending". Anyone know the normal number of days until it's been processed?

I'm reporting to the Jomtien Imm office if that's a factor.

I did mine Monday morning, and got it confirmed Tuesday evening. But Monday was a holiday. And it could be that all offices may have different organisations and processes. Mine is Buriram.

5 hours ago, Inderpland said:

So I just did my first online 90 day report yesterday and the status is still "pending". Anyone know the normal number of days until it's been processed?

I've done on-line reports for friends using the Jomtien office in the past, and they've always been approved (with an e-mail) within a day or two.

BUT... I use Rayong, and recently they've been approving it on the last possible day (i.e. 7 days before due), I assume to minimize the days you lose until the next extension...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Advocate said:

90 day reporting online doesn't seem to be working today 26 May 2019.

It appears immigrations extranet is down. I tried the other sites on it and got the same message.

It may be down for maintenance. Try again tomorrow.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:25 AM, Inderpland said:

I did my first online 90 day report 2 weeks ago and the status is still showing "pending" also. My "report date" is 25/5/19 so I am getting anxious and may have to make the 100kM round trip to Nakhon Sawan immigration tomorrow. ????

Edited by Chris.B

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears immigrations extranet is down. I tried the other sites on it and got the same message.

It may be down for maintenance. Try again tomorrow.

Its working now at 18:42 today 26 May 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I was successful in entering my 90 day report online using Windows 10 with Chrome browser.

I live in Bueng Kan province and this is the first time I was able to complete the process online.

I was also able to check the status of the report and it shows as pending.

So the system seems to be working fine.

Now whether or not it is approved is another story, but at least the website allows me to try before having to  make a 2 or 3 hour round-trip.

LINK>>>>          https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Just started messing with the 90-day reporting mobile app...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Haven't made a report with it, but did install, register, confirm, and can see past filings (via Passport #, DoB, Nationality pick). A few glitches: next report shows as downloaded but can find it, top load "permit date" has an odd date from 2016? Status Overstay: Normal.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Haven't made a report with it, but did install, register, confirm, and can see past filings (via Passport #, DoB, Nationality pick). A few glitches: next report shows as downloaded but can find it, top load "permit date" has an odd date from 2016? Status Overstay: Normal.

Thanks for posting this... I am going to try it out!

9 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

The app has one star with a review

Yes. And that was one single review. (A second review has popped up, also one star.)

'I can't get past the registration page.

I was able to register, received email, confirmed, logged in, was able to view my past online history. Glitches identified. Haven't used it to file, yet.

It tells me I haven't filled out everything

Not sure what you're missing, was easy, simple for me, didn't really notice any potential hurdles as it went so quickly.

Edited by mtls2005

19 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Thanks for posting the link .. always like to try these 'innovations' even if they have usually not reached/passed the BETA stage:

Downloaded on Android 8 no problem, but when attempting to register the 'date of birth' entry it provides a calendar which is today's date .... there appears to be no entry option other than scrolling one month at a time back to your birth date ... for many of us who are retired that would be an immense number of clicks!!! Did I miss something? 

How long does 90 day reporting usually take? I've been 'Pending' for 24 hours now and not sure whether or not I should be concerned. This is my second time using it, the first time it took around 2 or 3 hours.

1 hour ago, Caspersfriend said:

Thanks for posting the link .. always like to try these 'innovations' even if they have usually not reached/passed the BETA stage:

Downloaded on Android 8 no problem, but when attempting to register the 'date of birth' entry it provides a calendar which is today's date .... there appears to be no entry option other than scrolling one month at a time back to your birth date ... for many of us who are retired that would be an immense number of clicks!!! Did I miss something? 

When the calendar opens, try clicking on the year at the top right of the calendar and the year list should appear.  When you get the year correct, just advance or go back with the calendar to the correct month.  Then pick the day and press OK.

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

How long does 90 day reporting usually take? I've been 'Pending' for 24 hours now and not sure whether or not I should be concerned. This is my second time using it, the first time it took around 2 or 3 hours.

It depends upon the office it is sent to for approval. Some offices do it within hours and others take several days to do it.

You also have to remember that the approval is only done when the office is open.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office it is sent to for approval. Some offices do it within hours and others take several days to do it.

You also have to remember that the approval is only done when the office is open.

Thanks @ubonjoe, FYI it's Chaengwattana (I assume) as I'm in Bangkok. I'll report back if/when I'm accepted.

1 hour ago, Caspersfriend said:

Did I miss something? 

Definitely.

Click on 2019 (upper left corner), will pull down a scrolling year selection, scroll up to get your birth year, select it, then advance/reverse to get to the birth month, select the date. done.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I submitted an online 90-day report ~ 2 weeks ago (Div. 1/CW) ~ 17:45, received approval at 18:15 so suspect someone is working OT to clear these out before going home?

That said, I think I've waited a few days for previous submittals so YMMV. As long as it's "Pending" you should be fine, "Rejected" not so good, but check the ADMINs comment box to see if it's something simple you messed up.

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I submitted an online 90-day report ~ 2 weeks ago (Div. 1/CW) ~ 17:45, received approval at 18:15 so suspect someone is working OT to clear these out before going home?

It could be that they were working late to finish those still waiting to do their reports in person.

Not many offices would be working that late. You example certainly would not apply at all offices.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It could be that they were working late to finish those still waiting to do their reports in person.

Yes, that was what I inferred.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not many offices would be working that late.

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You example certainly would not apply at all offices.

Never meant to imply such a thing, that's why I included the relevant office.

6 hours ago, Greyhat said:

Was just approved, happy days. Took about 30 hours.

Tried the website for the 7th time nothing wrong with the details, inside 15 days, no new pp, up to date TM30 and 90 day reports, get this after filling in the first page, at least the app got as far as the address before not working, hopeless.

' For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'