Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

14 hours ago, KeeTua said:

I don't use Facebook so if its not too much trouble please explain to me which group of Thais, outside of Immigration, would even be aware that 90 day reporting online is down and if they are aware what are they complaining about? Thanks in advance.

On the website 90 day AND TM30 are  both shown as available  online right next to each other these are BOTH linked  in this system thats  down, the  THAIS are  complaining about TM30, HOTELS  have to use this system and many agents  also help their FOREIGN customers using this system, now it involves ridiculous treks  out to Chaeng Wattana, if you havent got facebook then you cant read it but here is ONE  post in Thai  but there are MANY  some are very scathing about the  inefficiency over this.

นี่ถ้าว่างนักก็ไปwebsite ของตัวเองก่อนค่ะ ตั้งนานแล้วไม่เสร็จซักที. แจ้ง 22 March จะเสร็จก็ไม่เสร็จ ทำไม่ได้ก็ไปจ้างคนอื่นมาทำ จะเข้ามาด่าทุกวัน อะไรเป็นเดือนๆ เช้าชามเย็นชามจริง๐ค่ะ

ประชาชน ไม่ยื่นในกำหนดโดยปรับ แต่ราชการทำงานไม่เสร็จภายในกำหนดกับไม่ไโนลงโทษ ยุคไหนแล้วครับ ปล่อยให้ระบบล่มเป็นเดือนๆ ไปก็เสี่ยงโควิด-19

A translation of the bottom one is 

"Citizens do not file in the deadline by fines. But the government does not finish the work within the deadline with no punishment. What era? Let the system crash for months Going and risking COVID-19"

Edited by gunderhill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

The hotel association doesn't care because its the foreigner that gets fined and inconvenienced.

I thought that is was the owner / landlord of the building that got fined for not reporting TM 30?

Not the resident.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I thought that is was the owner / landlord of the building that got fined for not reporting TM 30?

Not the resident.

I agree.

But I'm sure that Immigration will find a way to fine both parties (double bubble).

1 hour ago, BMW Overlander said:

Of course it's an embarassment. How else would anyone explain existance of thavisa.com at first place, site created thanks to bizzare immigration laws.

That is a question for George to answer.

16 hours ago, Advocate said:

mail-in 90-day reporting doesn't work.

Sent mine on 1st for 17th report date. Still waiting to get it back. Can't extend visa without it.

Suppose my next move is to pay an agent to do it (perfectly legal), rather than travel out to MTT (located in a different Province) and spend 5 hours sitting on a chair in  a car park.

Edited by mokwit
  • Haha 1

Guest Harm Hendrik Reitsma
19 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Sent mine on 1st for 17th report date. Still waiting to get it back. Can't extend visa without it.

Suppose my next move is to pay an agent to do it (perfectly legal), rather than travel out to MTT (located in a different Province) and spend 5 hours sitting on a chair in  a car park.

So go to @Thaivisa they can help all the time, perfectly legal stamps and immigration sign.

57 minutes ago, Harm Hendrik Reitsma said:

So go to @Thaivisa they can help all the time, perfectly legal stamps and immigration sign.

Tell you who are  good and that's  HUA  HIN immigration, they are pretty darn  good  there.On a  recent trip to do a  written 90 day they did'nt even ask for the paperwork just   took my  passport and shoved the paper in their to say Id done it.

Now THATS how  the nonsensical 90 day reports   should be done when there's  no online option  if it HAS to be done. HAT"S off to HH Immigration, don't ever  change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunderhill said:

Tell you who are  good and that's  HUA  HIN immigration, they are pretty darn  good  there.On a  recent trip to do a  written 90 day they did'nt even ask for the paperwork just   took my  passport and shoved the paper in their to say Id done it.

Now THATS how  the nonsensical 90 day reports   should be done when there's  no online option  if it HAS to be done. HAT"S off to HH Immigration, don't ever  change.

Same as Phuket. And we have a "drive-thru" - don't have to go into the building, just sit in the car for a minute or two.

How can we make other Immigration offices copy this model?

23 hours ago, gunderhill said:

The  hotels  association if they have one should  be  all  over this as they cant report either.

The hotel association doesn't care because its the foreigner that gets fined and inconvenienced.

The Immigration Bureau is an embarrassment to Thailand.

Online 90-day reporting doesn't work and mail-in 90-day reporting doesn't work. A number of posters have reported not receiving their receipt for reporting by mail > 7 days after the required reporting date. I am still waiting for my report-by-mail receipt.

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Personally, I wouldn't sweat this, mine have taken 21 - 28 days

Personally, I wouldn't sweat this, mine have taken 21 - 28 days.

You used EMS for delivery to Immigration? You verified that it was delivered? You included an envelope with postage, preferrably EMS, back to you? You receive Thai post reliably? You've filed by mail before?

Delivered within a few days. Name given as recipient was "Natcha". Recorded delivery. not "signed for", maybe a mistake. All the above except not filed by post before and not EMS back because I have found Thai post so reliable..

In fairness not yet at their "give it a month" If it comes back after 21 -28 days then I am not yet there. Thanks for that.

Earliest date is within a few days - prefer before Songkran but have time.

One time the first officer completed all my paperwork and then told me I had to complete 90 day report before she could give to second officer- I pointed out that she had overlooked it in my passport and they were very apologetic about it.

20 hours ago, Advocate said:

Why is the Bangkok IB so incompetent when other IB's in Hua Hin, Pattaya, and Phuket are getting glowing reports from foreigners?

MONEY,

Ok so here's an update, Wife was  at  immigration in BKK  yesterday helping a friend with 90 day report, she asked the IO when it will be working, didnt  know, she then asked another immigration officer and was  told, and get this she said, ASK PRAYUT! Wife isn't  too  Thai and said do you have his  number, shocked  look apparently , that's my  gal .

They don't care they are  milking this  for all they can at  BKK  now.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Advocate said:

20210324 16:30 90-day online reporting still not working.

Awaiting appointment of new fortune-teller to Bangkok IB before IB releases new predictions..

I reported the latest and can guarantee its 100%  accurate, they dunno! and don't  care  either.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Of course  we  could  all stroll over to Thai  Immigrations facebook  page  I mean come  on according to TV membership there are 399999999999999 members, all it would  take is 1  post each enquiring when it  will be working, Ive posted there numerous  times already. https://www.facebook.com/Immigration-Bureau-110945480551231

But then that might be construed as Cyber bullying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But then that might be construed as Cyber bullying.

Yeah. Pat Chan might have a hard time renewing their extension.

That said I wouldn't expect a minion, via a wife, to necessarily be plugged into the system IT roll-out?

Edited by mtls2005
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Of course  we  could  all stroll over to Thai  Immigrations facebook  page  I mean come  on according to TV membership there are 399999999999999 members, all it would  take is 1  post each enquiring when it  will be working, Ive posted there numerous  times already. https://www.facebook.com/Immigration-Bureau-110945480551231

Suan Phlu?

Is that outpost really still active?

A staggering 58 people checked in, what ever that means in FB lingo. 

Screenshot_20210325-082131_Chrome.jpg