Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Just tried and the site opened the site.

Was able to open and check my last report info.

@ubonjoe I did the same thing, logging in with my passport # to check my last report which I filed in person at Chon Buri on 05 April, but it is not showing up.  The most recent one listed is the one I filed online back on 12 January.

I am wondering why the latest one is not showing up.  Is there a lag time for it to show up?  If it doesn't show up, will that prevent me from filing online for my next reporting date in July?

1939674497_snapshot_2021-04-23at1_01_58PM.jpg.dfaf4dde3f020f2d6611b44dbf2ecf9d.jpg

Edited by WaveHunter

I tried logging in through the app it still shows me on overstay, so a 90 days online report would not be still possible to do. 

I thought thet would ve fixed this issue for the last two months that it has been offline. 

The last two had to be done at the immigration.

My next 90 days report is in may 20th,looks like it won't be an option of doing it online. 

This is Thailand ???????? what a shame 

Screenshot_20210423_130510.jpg

50 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Just seen on TV April 23rd 2021  at 12:00 [midday]  on the health ministry news show.

English speaking version.

Thai immigration have announced the 90 day reporting online service is now back up and running.

Would be nice if anyone who is due to report can confirm this is the case.

I suppose an explanation of why it took over two months to fix would be out of the question.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, seam0nster said:

Just in time to be too late for me to use, I also can't get a booking online for an in person visit so looks like a long wait on Monday.

When is your report due? You can do it up to the last day.

Try the online booking site again and put a later date for stay ends or whatever it says.

26 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I am wondering why the latest one is not showing up.  Is there a lag time for it to show up?  If it doesn't show up, will that prevent me from filing online for my next reporting date in July?

The online site will not show reports done in person. It only shows your reports done online.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, walailak said:

I tried logging in through the app it still shows me on overstay, so a 90 days online report would not be still possible to do. 

I installed the app today to check it today. It seems something is seriously wrong somewhere in your case.

image.png.a2d72ec7fea2a53df2f26dc843bd401c.png On the same status check it shows my extension that is due in August and status as normal.

My next report is due on July 5th so did not try doing a new report.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When is your report due? You can do it up to the last day.

Try the online booking site again and put a later date for stay ends or whatever it says.

It was due on the 20th, I'm already into my 7 day grace period. I'll try that though.

31 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Just in time to be too late for me to use, I also can't get a booking online for an in person visit so looks like a long wait on Monday.

Actually with the online system back up there may not be that many reporting inperson next week.

Not working for me. I can at least get to the form and fill out the first page, but when I hit 'submit', I get a blank web page with an overlaid pop-up:

after_fail.jpg.2785896d91315c9d238ade566eca3bb7.jpg

Today is my reporting due-date, so that may be the reason, not that I haven't been trying before. At least I have an appointment at MTT before the seven-day grace runs out.

Edited by Portl
added due-date info
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Portl said:

Not working for me. I can at least get to the form and fill out the first page, but when I hit 'submit', I get a blank web page with an overlaid pop-up:

Are you within the widow to the online report of 15 days before up to the report date.

Double check you completed all the required fields marked with a red asterick correctly.

Has it worked for you before?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I installed the app today to check it today. It seems something is seriously wrong somewhere in your case.

image.png.a2d72ec7fea2a53df2f26dc843bd401c.png On the same status check it shows my extension that is due in August and status as normal.

My next report is due on July 5th so did not try doing a new report.

Thank you for replying to my post. 

I hsve had this status overstay pop up both times in November 2020 and February 2021 when  my 90 days report was due.

Then, both times the 90 days officer at the immigration Muang tong did my report as I'm not on an overstay! 

I thought the immigration will fix t this glitch as I read others having the same issue, not able to do the 90 days online. 

I did my first 90 days way back when it started(2015) and I always done them online until last time that I did my new  non o extension (Thai wife) in October 2020. 

Aftee that it has never worked as the system shows me on overstay 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you 

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you within the widow to the online report of 15 days before up to the report date.

Double check you completed all the required fields marked with a red asterick correctly.

Has it worked for you before?

Yes, I added that info in as a late entry. Today is the due date, I have used online reporting before, and all the fields were filled-in.

6 minutes ago, Portl said:

Yes, I added that info in as a late entry. Today is the due date, I have used online reporting before, and all the fields were filled-in.

It should of work for you unless the system is not accepting it due to it being due today. Maybe their clock is incorrect ????.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should of work for you unless the system is not accepting it due to it being due today. Maybe their clock is incorrect ????.

Yes, just offering another data point. Thanks for the reply. Didn't try submitting online this time around until the earliest possible date, which was two weeks ago. It of course did not work, but by then it was exactly too late to mail it in. 

notice.jpg.f504bd1490e42f3aed3eccd4faf92d36.jpg

3 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Anybody managed to get 90 day approved online today? I have been at pending status since 10am this morning.

In the topic about the extranet working there have been posts stating they got approval of their application done today.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I suppose an explanation of why it took over two months to fix would be out of the question.

Looks like my "lost database" theory is blown out of the water.  ☹️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Portl said:

after_fail.jpg.2785896d91315c9d238ade566eca3bb7.jpg

Today is my reporting due-date, so that may be the reason, not that I haven't been trying before. At least I have an appointment at MTT before the seven-day grace runs out.

I get the same message, whether on Firefox, Edge, or Internet Explorer (yes, I found the app). Incredibly frustrating.

2 hours ago, Portl said:

Have you done an extension of stay since your last 90-day report?

1 hour ago, Jackson B said:

I get the same message, whether on Firefox, Edge, or Internet Explorer (yes, I found the app). Incredibly frustrating.

Same question.

3 hours ago, walailak said:

Thank you for replying to my post. 

I hsve had this status overstay pop up both times in November 2020 and February 2021 when  my 90 days report was due.

Then, both times the 90 days officer at the immigration Muang tong did my report as I'm not on an overstay! 

I thought the immigration will fix t this glitch as I read others having the same issue, not able to do the 90 days online. 

I did my first 90 days way back when it started(2015) and I always done them online until last time that I did my new  non o extension (Thai wife) in October 2020. 

Aftee that it has never worked as the system shows me on overstay 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you 

It sounds as though when you did your last extension in Oct 2020, although the IO issued your extension stamp after approval, he didn't update it on the computer, therefore (computer wise) your recorded as being on overstay and unable to submit any further reports.

Something you need to ask the IO to check on your next visit, although I fear you may have to go back to CW to correct the error.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Forza2002 said:

Anybody managed to get 90 day approved online today? I have been at pending status since 10am this morning. Normally when I check the status it's approved with a couple of hours.. image.png.32ac34a6d23535bb65089c4879f84ae0.png

I also did it this morning at 10ish and am still pending. The first few times I applied online I was approved on the same day, the last time I did it (in January) it took 3 days. Am not worried yet...