Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 hours ago, claynlr said:

Hey guys-Trying to do online 90 day for the first time (have done the previous 2 at the office) and am within the 15-7 day window. I am on an iPad. Got the come to local immigration message.

Looked at App Store and searched for “Thailand TM47” and “Thailand immigration 90 day report” with no luck.

just keep trying ?https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

or could it be because it’s Sunday? My actual due date is March 25

If your due date is Mar 25 then you ARE NOT within the allowed online report window. The latest you could report online was 18 March. i.e. 7 days before. The earliest would have been 11 Mar. See extract from 90 day online user manual showing example.

allowed window.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

... Ok so I posted this comment previously, and now it's been somehow deleted? So let me try again.

I've been trying to submit a TM47 using both the online form, and the iOS app - neither will accept any email address I give, from multiple domains - all report "cannot contact the server". Is this a known issue? Have they simply whitelisted only certain common domains for email communication?

On a different note: can anyone explain why my previous post asking essentially the same thing, was removed, with zero information provided to me? 

25 minutes ago, Stephen R said:

I've been trying to submit a TM47 using both the online form, and the iOS app - neither will accept any email address I give, from multiple domains - all report "cannot contact the server". Is this a known issue? Have they simply whitelisted only certain common domains for email communication?

Not sure which one but some mail servers are blocked. It could just be a problem with the system.

25 minutes ago, Stephen R said:

On a different note: can anyone explain why my previous post asking essentially the same thing, was removed, with zero information provided to me? 

Maybe you forgot to post it. I cannot see that any post you did that have been removed.

I am coming to my 2nd time using the app. The first successful attempt printed that my 90 day is on 8 April 2020.

Can anyone explain the "window". It's 8-15 days before??

What is the first date I can use the app? is it the 24 or 25 March?? If I use it 1 day early, will I get refused??

Thickeddy

10 hours ago, pauleddy said:

I am coming to my 2nd time using the app. The first successful attempt printed that my 90 day is on 8 April 2020.

Can anyone explain the "window". It's 8-15 days before??

What is the first date I can use the app? is it the 24 or 25 March?? If I use it 1 day early, will I get refused??

Thickeddy

See my previous post 

If your due date is 8 April then your window is 25 March to Apr 1st. If you try outside of this window you will get the "Contact Immigration" message.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Stephen R said:

When I initially began to use the online 90 day reporting system (for PC) back in 2016, the system would not recognise my mail server (cscoms). I re-applied using the gmail mail server without a problem and I've been using it ever since.

• Thanks 1

As Ubonjoe, and others, have pointed out many times, just fill in the blanks with the red asterisk (as well as use all dropdown boxes). But several months back, one poster mentioned his IO wanted his first name also included. This is NOT a red asterisk item. However, ever since reading that article, I have included my first name. It has gone thru, just as all the previous times without first name, so I don't know if it made any difference or not. I just know adding the first name caused no problems -- and maybe it eliminated a problem........ Anyway, just saying it can't hurt to include your first name -- and it may help.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have tried this several times before, always said I need to go to office.

I am nowhere near my home office now so decided to try it.

Applied yesterday, this morning got an approved message from immigration!

• Like 1

Trying the app again now (last time was OK 3 months ago)

I'm giving my middle name and everything (as last time)

I'm getting (5 times) a warning to Enter The Correct Captcha ( so I am doing even when it changes the digits)

Im on a Mac using Safari (instead of my Chrome--someone gave me the advice last time! It finally worked!)

If I get this Captcha warning is it just that they are busy? I also got something in Thai three times but I don't read Thai.

Eddy

Ok guys, after failing to get any Online or Android app to work for the last couple years, I finally made it to the end to actually submit today on the Android App.

Couple things I noticed:

1)  The TM6 number is actually tied to a database and keys off of that TM6 number (in real time) for whether you can go forward to the next step

2)  They have removed the idiotic "Visa Number" field which was usually illegible and a probable cause of rejection previously.

3)  They have added a "Use my previous address" field which pulls up the last time you reported 90days, which gives a little more confidence that this system is not just a dumb pig with lipstick.

It's looking better, but it was still a pain given the way they count 15 days (I couldn't get past the first screen yesterday based on my TM6 number as it was 16 days)  You count the actual due date of report as day 1 and count back 15 days.

• Thanks 2

I tried the website many times last year, but it failed no matter what I did,  and it would not pass the first page... said go to the office.

This year it went through with no issue first time, and I got the approval and next appointment slip the next day, perfect...!

So keep trying, you might just get lucky, or have plan B...., there is really not much logic or systematic issue, it works one day and not the next...! 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2015 at 9:46 PM, ubonjoe said:

It is possible to do it with other browsers. I just opened it on Chrome using a bookmark for the page I set up when this was first discussed. It will not work by clicking the link on the immigration website. Copy and paste this address in the your bowser extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

image.png.d39460928acd8ce70b872d8cba226adf.png

12 hours ago, LeamchabangLarry said:

Ok guys, after failing to get any Online or Android app to work for the last couple years, I finally made it to the end to actually submit today on the Android App.

Couple things I noticed:

1)  The TM6 number is actually tied to a database and keys off of that TM6 number (in real time) for whether you can go forward to the next step

2)  They have removed the idiotic "Visa Number" field which was usually illegible and a probable cause of rejection previously.

3)  They have added a "Use my previous address" field which pulls up the last time you reported 90days, which gives a little more confidence that this system is not just a dumb pig with lipstick.

It's looking better, but it was still a pain given the way they count 15 days (I couldn't get past the first screen yesterday based on my TM6 number as it was 16 days)  You count the actual due date of report as day 1 and count back 15 days.

I tried this, and having a new passport and visa (I did enter the country with them already):

Capture.JPG.3b1c2b511f27809eb208ffe1c99a98b0.JPG

At least they finally say it in clear English. 

The app itself seems far more robust than the website and the verification email came from PIBICS, which I know is the immigration's IT system.

( Personal Identification Blacklist Immigration Control System , https://www.legal.co.th/resources/visa-immigration-law/thailand-immigration-law/thailands-personal-identification-blacklist-immigration-control-system-pibics/ )

So, it seems to be at least more tightly integrated than the website. It also found my immigration status and passport number by my personal details, not bad.

The requirement itself is draconian. The IO at the border already checked it's me with the TM.6.

Edited by DrTuner

My form was not rejected on the site and I have the barcode and transaction number. I think it said PENDING but I dare not click back to the Page 1 to check it. This was 2 days ago.

I am early in the window and did it on day 1.

The last time, I had an email of acceptance by now.

Do I wait or do I fill it in again?

I cannot go to CW because I cannot leave the house.

Eddy

23 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

My form was not rejected on the site and I have the barcode and transaction number. I think it said PENDING but I dare not click back to the Page 1 to check it. This was 2 days ago.

You check it status on this page https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

By clicking check status.

image.png.8c5c43af8c70e9b4c77e29e452e13a21.png

Don't resubmit it. Wait a few days. CW is very busy.

Just done my 90 day online report using the immigration website with Brave browser. As per my last report I got a message immediately saying it was approved. I live in Buriram.

90 Day.jpg

Went back into site and printed the approval form and next appointment date slip.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never done a 90-day report online before because I had read here of all the hassles with the website (and had also heard that my office - Ko Samui - wouldn't accept it).  My report is due April 6th, but I was planning to be out of the country March 30 to April 2, until the travel bans put paid to that.

I entered the website this morning, using Chrome on a MacBook.  No problems navigating the pages, and I only filled out the fields that have a red asterisk, using the drop-down boxes where available.  A completely painless exercise.  

I received no error messages, and was not instructed to "contact my immigration office"

I received the "acknowledgement" page with a transaction reference number (attached).

Of course, I still don't know if it will be approved (currently shown as "pending" on the Check Status page).  I will report the outcome here...

transaction confirmation jpeg.jpg

On 3/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, LeamchabangLarry said:

Couple things I noticed:

So the geniuses at immigration rejected my submission.  

Nice work in the middle of a crisis, idiots.

I sent it off via certified mail at the post office just to give them the finger.  Reject that, idiots

13 minutes ago, LeamchabangLarry said:

So the geniuses at immigration rejected my submission.  

Nice work in the middle of a crisis, idiots.

I sent it off via certified mail at the post office just to give them the finger.  Reject that, idiots

Who,s the idiot for two years of the same old ,same old ! “If at first you don,t succeed ...give it the #rse”.....