Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 4/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Mavideol said:
On 4/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, watthong said:

So now there is no "15-day to 7-day window" anymore, meaning you can do it 15 day prior up to the last day before due date?

btw, I just tried to do it online and got this right after submitting the 1st page of personal info, does this mean their system is not working, or I did something wrong? Usually I would get to the 2nd page and so forth with no glitch,

90day.jpg

got exactly the same and couldn't move to the next page, it stopped there

I just tried again today 04/08 and ran to same problem as yesterday (04/07). FYI I have done online reporting for the last two years and never had any problem.

Most recent 90 day on-line reporting attempts that have been posted in the last few pages of this thread as successful seem to have been done prior to 04/07. So I am wondering whether the on-line procedure has been shut down in preparation of the "amnesty?" If anyone has done online succesfully since yesterday ie 04/07 please chip in and let us know, thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Caspersfriend said:

Just to show the system can work effectively .. sometimes.

Submitted my report to Chiang Mai office 30 minutes ago and it was approved within 15 minutes ????

At least the in-person showing your face to the IO reporting still works!

• Like 1

I've just done an on-line report for a friend... Immediate approval via a pop-up window.

He had struggled to get past the first page yesterday; the only difference was that he entered the date of his arrival in T/L directly rather than using the drop-down calendar box.... I've seen this problem before.

Also please note that the print of the next appointment now indicates a max 5,000 bt fine for late reporting - I'm not sure when this was increased from 2,000... But be warned!!

• Thanks 1

I read that "Foreigners who are due to file a 90-day report between March 26 and April 30 have also been temporarily exempted until further notice."

My report is due on 29th April 2020 so I guess I'm exempt. However, as it's no hassle to report on-line, I may as well just do it anyway, yes?

7 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

As previous post, will 90 day online work as normal during Mar26-Apr30 period, I have one due next week online?

I assume the online reporting system will still be working but not sure about the local office approval after it is submitted.

The April 30th date will be moved forward until the emergency is over. It took them almost 3 weeks after the change was first proposed to put it into effect.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume the online reporting system will still be working but not sure about the local office approval after it is submitted.

I guess that it will be best to give it a go and if it doesn't work then at least one has tried.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I guess that it will be best to give it a go and if it doesn't work then at least one has tried.

Mine is due the 18th. I cannot do them online so there will be no need for my wife to do it for me on the 20th.

The April 30th date will be changed to a later date every month or so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The April 30th date will be moved forward until the emergency is over. It took them almost 3 weeks after the change was first proposed to put it into effect.

I just did mine, it went through, waiting for confirmation

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I just did mine, it went through, waiting for confirmation

Which office do you use?

I (and others I've helped) use Rayong, and the on-line application now gives an IMMEDIATE approval via a pop-up window, so it's obviously linked to a database, rather than needing any manual intervention for approval.

Have any others, in other provinces, seen this immediate approval..?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Mine is due the 18th. I cannot do them online so there will be no need for my wife to do it for me on the 20th.

The April 30th date will be changed to a later date every month or so.

So, we can expect this to change May 30th, or possibly sooner or later?

12 minutes ago, i84teen said:

So, we can expect this to change May 30th, or possibly sooner or later?

Much later. I could be several months before they consider that the covid 19 emergency is over.

4 hours ago, steve73 said:

Which office do you use?

I (and others I've helped) use Rayong, and the on-line application now gives an IMMEDIATE approval via a pop-up window, so it's obviously linked to a database, rather than needing any manual intervention for approval.

Have any others, in other provinces, seen this immediate approval..?

Yes, My last 2 online 90 day reports were approved immediately via the pop-up window. I live in Buriram. See my report here

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

Status update of the Online system needed.

My Immigration office wants me to to start using the Online 90 day reporting app. 
I've used it before and it did not work because I haven't been out of Thailand since 2009.  As I told the IO, the app will not work for me.  The IO insisted that the Online 90 day reporting app has been upgrade and will work in my case.  I don't particularly believe the IO. But I'll suspend disbelief for a moment...

So, can I get some first-hand feed-back from those who use the system.  Has the Thai Immigration IT wonks fixed the glitch that makes the Online 90 reporting app unusable for those of us who have not been out of Thailand in the last 10 years?

12 minutes ago, connda said:

So, can I get some first-hand feed-back from those who use the system.  Has the Thai Immigration IT wonks fixed the glitch that makes the Online 90 reporting app unusable for those of us who have not been out of Thailand in the last 10 years?

As far as I know it has not been fixed.

Just tried again a got the same contact your local office message that I have gotten for a old entry and a new passport for past 5 years. My report is due the 18th.

I have not tried it on the android app yet but I am sure it will not work for me.

Not worried about it though since they are not needed at this time until the emergency is over.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Just tried again a got the same contact your local office message that I have gotten for a old entry and a new passport for past 5 years. My report is due the 18th.

I have not tried it on the android app yet but I am sure it will not work for me.

Not worried about it though since they are not needed at this time until the emergency is over.

Mine's not up until June. Just stopped by to get my stamp from last month's Marriage extension.  The young IO seemed so enthusiastic that for sure the online system would work for me.  She was probably just a student in Matyom or lower when I married my wife.  They discount that we have more practice from the receiving end then they do.  I'll try it in June, especially on the smartphone so that when it bombs I've something to show them when I go do my 90 day report.  Considering I drive by their office a half a dozen times a month or more, doing it in person is no biggie as it usually take about 5 minutes. My impression as well as my wife's was that they simply would like to cut their own exposure to foreigners.  

Edited by connda

????‍♂️ Aliens who are due for 90 days reports between 26th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020 are temporarily exempted from reporting in this period until further notice.

---------------------------------------------------------

The below is provided for those in Bangkok interested in a current April 10, 2020 online submission example/reference.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fully aware of the above listed temporary exemption, I decided to submit my online 90-day report to CW immigration this morning anyway, curious to see if CW would take any action on it.

It was accepted, and approved within 90 minutes; consistent with previous online submissions.  

Of note, the 'Receipt of Notification' received with today's approval does show a July 2020 date as the next report date, as expected.

SIT

18 minutes ago, Somewhere In Time said:

Fully aware of the above listed temporary exemption, I decided to submit my online 90-day report to CW immigration this morning anyway, curious to see if CW would take any action on it.

It was accepted, and approved within 90 minutes; consistent with previous online submissions.  

No reason for them rejecting them if you can do them online.

The exemption is meant for people like me that cannot do them online (old entry and new passport).

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No reason for them rejecting them if you can do them online.

The exemption is meant for people like me that cannot do them online (old entry and new passport).

And those of us that should be able to do them online, but can't for some unknown reason. Lampang Office.

8 minutes ago, wimpy said:

And those of us that should be able to do them online, but can't for some unknown reason. Lampang Office.

A trouble-shooting guide when encountering problems trying to do your 90-day reporting on-line.

= = = = =

Link to access the 90-day on-line reporting site:

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages too) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

The link for the mobile app is here:

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm47_mobile_service

You can also file your 90-day reports by mail.

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

Use the address of you local immigration office if not in Bangkok.

= = = = =

TROUBLE-SHOOTING
> Stuck at Opening Page

You have to scroll the center window with the Terms&Conditions text to the very bottom, and then click the '*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them' button.
It's only after having done the above, that clicking the 'Accept' button will open next page on the website.

> Error-message

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

0 - There are some local Immigration Offices that do not accept 90-day reports on-line > check with your local IO or enquire on the Forum

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so your old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated (e.g. the date of arrival needs to be inputted using the drop-down calendar box);

4 - Your browser or configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized (e.g. and AOL.com address) > if so use another e-mail address, e.g. a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try again later.

7 - You are using a Mac-computer, and so you need to set-up the web browser to work, the process is described in the official User Guide for Notification 90 day (which can be downloaded from the opening page of the 90-day website)

And of course

8 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.
> Otherwise you will get the 'Visit your immigration office' message.
It's recommended to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to IO (in case you are too late, there is a 7-day 'grace' period after the due date for reporting in person at your local IO).

1 minute ago, Peter Denis said:

A trouble-shooting guide when encountering problems trying to do your 90-day reporting on-line.

= = = = =

None of that applies. With Lampang, you get the never ending "Pending". Never had trouble when filing online in Chiang Mai.

1 minute ago, wimpy said:

None of that applies. With Lampang, you get the never ending "Pending". Never had trouble when filing online in Chiang Mai.

I recall an older post of some-one with same problem.  He called his local IO where his application was stuck Pending, they looked it up and it turned up Approved within minutes.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
21 hours ago, connda said:

I don't think it's a "glitch".  It doesn't work for you because you are not in their database. And that's because you arrived before they started adding people to the database.

Neither the online system nor the "app" has ever worked for me. 

Hi, anyone can help confirm this please, Does it apply to those holding retirement Visa? as I've retirement Visa and due for my 90 days Reporting due on 28th April.

Many thanks, cheers!

"Aliens who are due for 90 days reports between 26th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020 are temporarily exempted from reporting in this period until further notice."

2 minutes ago, KhunPeng said:

Hi, anyone can help confirm this please, Does it apply to those holding retirement Visa? as I've retirement Visa and due for my 90 days Reporting due on 28th April.

Many thanks, cheers!

"Aliens who are due for 90 days reports between 26th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020 are temporarily exempted from reporting in this period until further notice."

You do not need to do a 90 day report until the emergency decree ends. It will certainly be extended beyond the 30th.