Wherever TV

Gandtee

filmon is pretty good for the freebie channel(s) thanks Chicog

and I have just now done the important test - viewing NASA - which it does really fine job of

best thing is that your 'filmon' does not require a third-party media program i.e. Real/Quicktime etc, as Filmon looks like it is already bundled with all requirements clap2.gif

just watch out for that Bikini Babe Channels Group - you may inadvertantly/ accidentally/on purpose see one of those naughty underboobs w00t.gifw00t.gif

Edited by tifino

filmon is pretty good for the freebie channel(s) thanks Chicog

and I have just now done the important test - viewing NASA - which it does really fine job of

best thing is that your 'filmon' does not require a third-party media program i.e. Real/Quicktime etc, as Filmon looks like it is already bundled with all requirements clap2.gif

just watch out for that Bikini Babe Channels Group - you may inadvertantly/ accidentally/on purpose see one of those naughty underboobs w00t.gifw00t.gif

Great phone app too. Plus it supports chromecast.

http://www.wherever.tv/index2.jsf

(ToT)

Opens fine right now (if that is the site you are referring to)

Thanks for the quick response Khun Ben. I've tried it and still get the same response. I have been using the site for months now for free. Is it a free site, or have I been on a free trial period?

I can open the site but to me it all looks like subscription based.

Woo you have to pay for that when it is all for free else where? Amazing what people pay for ..

Where is 'else where?

If you look at members profile you will clearly see "Where is 'else where?"

Woo you have to pay for that when it is all for free else where? Amazing what people pay for ..

Where is 'else where?

If you look at members profile you will clearly see "Where is 'else where?"

...and Who/What/How-you-too-can clues.

Thankyou Gentlemen for all the tips you have given me and I now have more irons in the fire if things go wobbly again. I have just logged into Wherever TV again, and everything is ticketyboo. So it is not a subscription site. Maybe, as the site notification said, the site could have been down for a while.

Thanks again.

Ron