Supercheap in Hua Hin/Cha Am?

spartanmatt

Soon relocating to Cha Am
If anyone could advise on cheap shopping?
I live in Phuket here is shop called Supercheap food is much cheaper then anywhere else in shops.
Is there any market, shop like that in Hua Hin Cha Am area?
Thanks for any info

hello,

Cha Am, you have a BIG C, coming from Hua Hin, 800 meters after the traffic lights on Narethip on the right down to the beach.

There MAKRO but 15 or 20kms of Cha Am, Hua Hin management. But blah !!!

Otherwise, people come to HH, where there are few supermarkets and shopping mall, Market Village.

Tesco, G, Schopping mall, Villa Market. It is worth. And contrary to what is claimed, Villa Market is cheaper or identical products at Tesco Shopping Mall and is very interesting.

hello,
Cha Am, you have a BIG C, coming from Hua Hin, 800 meters after the traffic lights on Narethip on the right down to the beach.
There MAKRO but 15 or 20kms of Cha Am, Hua Hin management. But blah !!!
Otherwise, people come to HH, where there are few supermarkets and shopping mall, Market Village.
Tesco, G, Schopping mall, Villa Market. It is worth. And contrary to what is claimed, Villa Market is cheaper or identical products at Tesco Shopping Mall and is very interesting.

Thse shops u mentioned i know them from here in Phuket...they everywhere :)

Ofcourse i will check them out.

Still looking for shops even cheaper then that there couse i know there should be :) If i found very cheap one in phuket should be there too.

Thanks for advice on those anyway.

But do not worry like that. It's not as if you have a medical emergency, huh!

When you are in Cha Am, ask a farang who runs a bar or restaurant, and he will answer you.

Otherwise, in Hua Hin, the shopping center "the Market Village" is located in 88/1, coming from Cha Am on the road Petchkasem. Other stores are also on Petchkasem, always even numbers.

Ask for a detailed plan to tourist accommodation, there stores it.

But do not worry like that. It's not as if you have a medical emergency, huh!
When you are in Cha Am, ask a farang who runs a bar or restaurant, and he will answer you.
Otherwise, in Hua Hin, the shopping center "the Market Village" is located in 88/1, coming from Cha Am on the road Petchkasem. Other stores are also on Petchkasem, always even numbers.
Ask for a detailed plan to tourist accommodation, there stores it.

Thanks for directions.

Im gonna live there not as tourist already have house waiting.

No not medical emergency but though i ask for advice people living there already...why not :)

Try the Shopping Mall for cheaper goods

Shopping mall in Hua hin is cheap, because old fashion " supermarket " ( go there for normal goods ( soap, oil, rice, tooth paste ... )

it's not far from the Clock place ( everybody knows it, there is a big picture of the king )

attention : there are several places they call " shopping mall "; mine is written " shopping mall " but you must look up to see the writing

Try the Shopping Mall for cheaper goods

Shopping mall in Hua hin is cheap, because old fashion " supermarket " ( go there for normal goods ( soap, oil, rice, tooth paste ... )

it's not far from the Clock place ( everybody knows it, there is a big picture of the king )

attention : there are several places they call " shopping mall "; mine is written " shopping mall " but you must look up to see the writing

spart....
I understood. That's why I posted my first message giving you some addresses. But once there, see the restaurants and bars farangs Cham Am. And do not forget the plans of cities.
My English is deplorable. sorry.gif

I will check out bars and ask around like i always do in new places :) Got some experience...moving around for many years now.

No sorry for english its not my first either so i understand :) :)