Do most Thai Ladies get plastic surgery?

tuonsai

Looking at the general population of Thai women, it's extremely rare, perhaps non-existant to see one that's stunning good looking both in face and body. There are some cute ones but usually they're always distinctively SouthEast Asian looking.

Additionally, 99% of them have a typical "Thai" or South East Asian type nose. However go down to Pattaya or any (DELETED) district, and suddenly you have drop dead gorgeous babes,many with perfect bodies AND perfect faces with Western looking noses. This cannot be real. Do they all get nose jobs and facial plastic surgery to become more Western looking? Anyone who's familiar with these girls what would you say, how prevalent is plastic surgery among them?

Edited by seedy
discuss prostitution

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sister-in-law is 60, and thinks she's a babe 'still'. She has no facial expression capability any more.

Her bestie, the same, and her ears have all but disappeared due to all the cut'n'stretches.

eyelids that are almost impossible to close long enough to blink properly

smile is impossible, without looking like a smiling chimpanzee

yeah it's everywhere. It's a jungle out there, and they all have to do it - or starve!!

I know 1 girl in the village who I always thought had something funny looking about her eyes but I couldn't make out what it was. Then I find out she's had surgery on her eye lids to give a more western look where they slice the eye lid to create an extra flap of skin. To me it looked weird. Same girl wanted her silicone nose job next.

Crazy stuff but up to her.

I know 1 girl in the village who I always thought had something funny looking about her eyes but I couldn't make out what it was. Then I find out she's had surgery on her eye lids to give a more western look where they slice the eye lid to create an extra flap of skin. To me it looked weird. Same girl wanted her silicone nose job next.

Is her name Pim?

(DELETED)

The question could just as easily have read "...... Thai ladies" - I know more non-working girls who have had cosmetic surgery.

Edited by seedy
discuss prostitution

Head to America and see all the women who have had liposuction, lips augmented, breast work, boob jobs, botox. It isn't just Thailand my friend......

According to the OP, they must all be (DELETED) then tongue.png

Edited by seedy
discuss prostitution

thread title edited, post edited, post removed

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and
acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on
this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.
Thaivisa forum seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Images and videos which might
appear to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed and the member will receive a warning

Suspensions for any poster not following this rule

If the OP's entire premise is that bargirls are more attractive (or "drop dead gorgeous") compared to other Thai girls, I would beg to differ. In fact, reality would be the exact opposite. I think the OP's been at sea too long.

Ok on a more serious note.

What do you expect OP?

Non bar girls work 6 days per week, then go home and take care family and kids.

Bar girls live for their pleasure , no responsibilities , sleep all day, party, hair saloon, nails, new clothing, make up.

Of course bar girls would look better, but take any farmer girl , give her long rest, take her shopping and make up makeover and then see who would look better ;)

Yaaaaawn your joking right? What about most ladies get plastic surgery? This thread should be closed for vapid stupidity. Checkout stories about girls in Venezuela and other South American countries that start having plastic surgery as young as 12 so that they can enter beauty pageants or as another poster said the amount of plastic surgery carried out it in countries like the US or how about the thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of women that come to Thailand every year to get plastic surgery here because it is cheaper? Plus it is far from rare to see a stunning SEA woman don't know were ya got that from champ but if ya don't like the asian birds don't go for 'em mate plenty of us who do thumbsup.gif

Is her name Pim?

No mate not Pim. It's a quite common procedure so no surprise you also know someone who's had it done.

Most? (more than half?)

Maybe not, but sure its a real big business.

What annoys me is the even bigger usage of skin whiteners.

Facebook is full with thousands of those cheese white silicon filled girls with long straight nose, round eyes, colored contact lenses, curly light hair etc. pp.

All those "promo girls" that see at malls, car shows, promotion stands.

These living dolls are not my type.

The trend is strongly ehanced by all these soapy "actresses" that appear every day on Thai TV.

Rare to find an actress that looks geniously Thai.

Edited by KhunBENQ

When did you take a stroll last time in a western city and saw "lots" of hot women? I can tell you that the myth of the "tall, blond, blue-eyed sexy woman" in Sweden i just that, a myth. Maybe it was true before i was born but not anymore. But on the other hand in Thailand i can drag my feet around any shopping centre and see quite a few very good looking women. But then again, i have a severe case of yellow fever.

Head to America and see all the women who have had liposuction, lips augmented, breast work, boob jobs, botox. It isn't just Thailand my friend......

According to the OP, they must all be (DELETED) then tongue.png

well the OP certainly makes it clear that he finds "Thai" or "South East Asian" physiognomy unattractive.

Not all have but I think those who don't would like something done. They all use skin whiteners and most use push-up bras. Nose jobs are a must for any hi so or bar girl that has a topical Thai nose. I think just about every girl I have known who I can talk and joke with has wanted to do something to change her looks.

I think most would if they could afford it. My Ex wife always wanted a nose job,I said time and time again,she had a perfect nose,big flat and she was lucky as she got more than her fair

share of air.

"

"Do most Thai Ladies get plastic surgery?"

I do not know much about your bargirls in Pattaya.

But if you are asking about real Thai ladies in the real Thailand, the answer is no.

There are verym any very beautiful Thai women who are 100% natural.

If bargirls are all you know...you should get out and discover the real Thailand.

"

"Do most Thai Ladies get plastic surgery?"

I do not know much about your bargirls in Pattaya.

But if you are asking about real Thai ladies in the real Thailand, the answer is no.

There are verym any very beautiful Thai women who are 100% natural.

If bargirls are all you know...you should get out and discover the real Thailand.

I bet you know more than you care to admit Te he he