Limo From Bkk Airport To Pattaya

roderick17

I have a friend who will arrive in Bkk soon. He'd like to know how much it will cost to take a limosine from Bkk to the Penthouse hotel in Pattaya. I think the fee is about 2500 baht, but its been some time since I've actually taken that trip

Does naybody know how much this trip is likely to cost ??

thanks in advance

Rod

I have a friend who will arrive in Bkk soon. He'd like to know how much it will cost to take a limosine from Bkk to the Penthouse hotel in Pattaya. I think the fee is about 2500 baht, but its been some time since I've actually taken that trip

thanks in advance

Rod

2500THB sounds about right for Don Muang to Pattaya, may be able to haggle a bit, it used to be 1600THB but the price took a big hike a couple of years ago.

But things are changing soon with the new airport “Suvarnabhumi” opening in 18 days, Suvarnabhumi is on the Pattaya side of Bangkok and a lot closer and in theory should be a lot cheaper, could try booking a car to meet your friend may be cheapest option.

BB

From Don Muang it costs 2233.50 to Pattaya. (So my last receipt says).

From the new airport that opens soon: I don't know.

I reckon the best bet is to try to pre-arrange transportation from the airport, either a mutual friend or a pre-designated reputable taxi firm from Pattaya.

email (them) (the taxi firm) your friends name, so they (the taxi firm) can hold it aloft on an idiot board for him/her upon arrival.

thanks in advance

Rod

I use Gem&Phon Taxi. 1500THB includes tolls. There fleet is typically late model Toyotas. They greet you at the international arrivals holding a sign with your name on it.

[email protected]

thanks in advance

Rod

Hi Roderick

You could always do what I do

Arrange for a airconed mpv much cheaper than Limo

and give them the address of a cheap to reasonable hotel around the corner

the price can go up if you mention a very expensive hotel

also have the right notes availabel from the bureau de change

and only those in your wallet hide rest

1 x 1000 1 x500 2 x100 1 x 50 for road tolls in case he says that you must pay them!!

plus a 50 for his tip if he helps you with bags and lastly a 20 for the hotel porter

agree price for vehicle hire plus petrol and tolls

and he pays for his own food and for any fines he incurs

Know people who have been caught out like this before

or failing that check with hotel if they have someone they use that is going to Bangkok airport anyway and would they like a return fare and get a discounted rate but make sure of the vehicle and that it is aircon!!!!!

Asia pattaya did this for me and my dad very reasonable 1200 bht

hope this helps

Jing-Jo

Have a chat with Thaivisa (should find him in the members list) he maybe able to help you (think his name is Claudio)

I did get a limo from the airport to Patters, cost a shade over 2000Bht, but dont forget to ask about the tolls, they DONT include them when you pay up :D , they are an EXTRA :o

:D-->

QUOTE(Basil B @ 2006-09-10 23:54:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks in advance

Rod

2500THB sounds about right for Don Muang to Pattaya, may be able to haggle a bit, it used to be 1600THB but the price took a big hike a couple of years ago.

But things are changing soon with the new airport “Suvarnabhumi” opening in 18 days, Suvarnabhumi is on the Pattaya side of Bangkok and a lot closer and in theory should be a lot cheaper, could try booking a car to meet your friend may be cheapest option.

BB

Thats got to be the best joke of 2006 on Thaivisa.

Cheaper, get real :o:D:D

Someone toldme the baht buses are going to run a service from the new airport for a fee of 200 baht per person. anyone else know of this?

Have a nice day.

Limo company at SA say 2000 baht including Tolls 60 baht from SA to Pattaya. 1050 plus for Taxi. 120 approx for Express Bus.

So you are saying 1110 baht total for a taxi to Pattaya.

Prove it. :o

Or is that just speculative rubbish.

:D

Yes, true, 1110 baht total. The signs are posted at the new airport.

http://www.boxertravels.com/airport/IMG_6235.jpg

Limo company at SA say 2000 baht including Tolls 60 baht from SA to Pattaya. 1050 plus for Taxi. 120 approx for Express Bus.

So you are saying 1110 baht total for a taxi to Pattaya.

Prove it. :o

Or is that just speculative rubbish.

:D

Yes, true, 1110 baht total. The signs are posted at the new airport.

http://www.boxertravels.com/airport/IMG_6235.jpg

I will let you know in 8 weeks weeks time.

Can’t see an opportunity for people to charge more for lees

Getting passed up in Thailand.

We will see.

BKK 00210 Bkk- Jomtien 1200 including trolls, are you talking about the taxi rank out side arrivals.?

Have a nice day.

BKK 00210 Bkk- Jomtien 1200 including trolls, are you talking about the taxi rank out side arrivals.?

Have a nice day.

No, not from the airport taxi stand.....but I had prebooked the limo through "Tui's Laundry service - grounfloor ViewtalayII condo B". They also run the limo/van/taxi service, very nice & professional, and the driver did not even go over 70 mph throughout the route. Poor guy, he had to wait for me at the airport for 2 hr due to the heavy fog in Japan, and didn't get to BKK until 1:30am. May be someone here can help you find their number, I don't have theirs at the moment because I'm in the middle of moving/packing to thailand.