Thaksin says he offered his compassion to the junta

Lite Beer

Thaksin says he offered his compassion to the junta

thaksinlive_instagram-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said the revoking of his Thai passports by the Foreign Ministry was not a big issue and he didn’t want the issue to be blown out of proportion.

In his message posted in the Instagram, Thaksin said after having seen his grandchildren in Singapore, he flew back to Dubai and spent his time meditating whenever there is free time.

However this time he said he would like to offer his compassion to the powers-that-be in Thailand so that they would be freed from greed, anger and use their wisdom in resolving problems and restoring reconciliation.

Nonetheless, he noted that the powers-that-be chose to cause disunity.

Thaksin said that he had faith in the Lord Buddha’s teaching which says as follows “nothing in his world is permanent, everything is impermanent.”

It was understood that Thaksin’s latest criticism of the powers-that-be or the junta was in response to a recommendation by a police panel that he be stripped of his police ranking because of his criticism of the Monarchy in his interview with a Korean newspaper in Seoul last week.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thaksin-says-he-offered-his-compassion-to-the-junta

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-05-30

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He offers compassion to the current government body,that they

would be freed of greed and anger !, thats a massive pot calling

the kettle black remark,he needs to see a psychiatrist as he is having

big problems with reality.

regards worgeordie

The army think they can get away with everything, but watch my words, a civil war is what's in the brewing process.

Very true they are in for a nASTY shock soon me thinks

You do not know Thais they love each unending and their will be no civil war.

You has a Farang have no right to talk about Non Harmony in Thailand

Dear admin, please have mercy on us poor posters!!

Thaksin, compassion, Lord Buddha and meditation in the same OP are too much!!

I can imagine Mr T meditating, while chanting: It is all about me, me, me, me, me................

The army think they can get away with everything, but watch my words, a civil war is what's in the brewing process.

Stop being paranoid!!

This is a last a attempt by a sad old man to stay in in the limelight , realizing that he is becoming more EX by the day!!

Lord Buddha also said that idolatry in any form, is a failure to understand even the first step on the inner journey to enlightenment. He wished for people to stop worshipping statues and other images.

I hope that Thaksin will give us his thoughts on idolatry, the worship of images, such as those images of his giant face printed on millions of Tshirts that he distributed.

Nice piece of PR, get "Thaksin offers compassion" on the title and put the not so veiled attack down in the middle of the release:

"However this time he said he would like to offer his compassion to the powers-that-be in Thailand so that they would be freed from greed, anger and use their wisdom in resolving problems and restoring reconciliation."

What he is doing is painting himself as a pious man while vilifying others as being greedy and angry, pure propaganda.

You do not know Thais they love each unending and their will be no civil war.

You has a Farang have no right to talk about Non Harmony in Thailand

I think he does if he has a family here, if its you place to live to be with your family. Obviously you must be careful what you say, no one wants war of any nature but I also do not want my kids to brought up like Robots with no freedom of speech or though for them in the future

"so that they would be freed from greed, anger and use their wisdom in resolving problems and restoring reconciliation."

Someone needs to take a long, hard look at themselves, and follow their own advice.

Nonetheless, he noted that the powers-that-be chose to cause disunity

Sorry Mr T. but I could not read that rubbish without thinking about what you spitefully caused in 2010.

And a cobra does not have compassion. Only venom. thumbsup.gif

I thought it was Thaksin who thought he could get away with everything. A civil war? Stop dreaming. Those days are over.

But he has no compassion to offer. He never has had for anyone, he's always been solely interested in what is in it for him.

Empty words from one of the world's most self centred men.

You know Taksin well? Or are these just "empty words"?

next step is for MrT to don the saffron,

and that's the first step to becoming a jet-setting Dalai Lama type, sprouting his International Wisdom to...

wai.gif

intheclub.gif

...anyone outside the 12 mile limit