Six pro-democracy student protesters to be charged

Lite Beer

its way past time that these idiot students were arrested and charged when they knowingly break the law, doesnt matter if they think its unfair or that the law itself isnt what others agree with. Every country has its own laws, they are meant to be adhered too by everyone in that country, doesnt matter about personal opinions, admittedly in Thailand most people simply ignore them when it suits them so this is great to see that they are not simply slapping them on the wrist. Maybe next time they will use what ever they have for a brain and think about the consequences of their actions, maybe even tell the idiots organizing it to cause a sh*t fight to go **** themselves. Lets hope they start on the road laws next......

A certain Ms. Rosa Parks broke existing law, too!

You might want to google her name!

Nothing will ever move forward, if everybody just quietly accepts every stupid law!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when are Communists and Thaksin supporters "Pro Democracy"?

Where in the OP are Thaksin or communism mentioned?

Redshirts, therefore must be commies! It's simple really, why can't you understand?

Call for the B52s to save the village.

Fly em out of U Tapao again. Not many problems that a B-52 with the correct rules of engagement can't take care of. Why I remember when those commies walked away from the negotiating table and the general said, "boys make like you a soi dog and Hanoi is a fried chicken." They were back in two days.

umh, why is Saigon now called Ho Chi Minh City?

Where in the OP are Thaksin or communism mentioned?

Redshirts, therefore must be commies! It's simple really, why can't you understand?

Call for the B52s to save the village.

Fly em out of U Tapao again. Not many problems that a B-52 with the correct rules of engagement can't take care of. Why I remember when those commies walked away from the negotiating table and the general said, "boys make like you a soi dog and Hanoi is a fried chicken." They were back in two days.

umh, why is Saigon now called Ho Chi Minh City?

American military involvement ended in 1973 after the Paris Peace accords were signed. Name change in 1975, so I don't really know. I never much cared for all the name changes in the region. I still like Siam and Burma too.

Edited by lostoday

its way past time that these idiot students were arrested and charged when they knowingly break the law, doesnt matter if they think its unfair or that the law itself isnt what others agree with. Every country has its own laws, they are meant to be adhered too by everyone in that country, doesnt matter about personal opinions, admittedly in Thailand most people simply ignore them when it suits them so this is great to see that they are not simply slapping them on the wrist. Maybe next time they will use what ever they have for a brain and think about the consequences of their actions, maybe even tell the idiots organizing it to cause a sh*t fight to go **** themselves. Lets hope they start on the road laws next......

A certain Ms. Rosa Parks broke existing law, too!

You might want to google her name!

Nothing will ever move forward, if everybody just quietly accepts every stupid law!

Thank you, I had forgotten about her and others like her.