Indonesia waives visa requirements for 45 countries

Don't see Aussie on the list whistling.gif

You t did not read the whole article, we are in the sin bin and have to get a visa butcan do so on arrival. Indonesia is still p...ssed with us because of boats

and Barley 9 executions. They took their bat and ball and went home.

Yeah,but they have to sell the whole damn pitch to get a vias for Oz,get it,like for like.

Australians, the third-largest group of foreign visitors after Singaporeans and Malaysians, will still need a visa to enter the country, although tourists can buy one on arrival.

Engage brain before hitting keyboard!

Get the stick out your bottom, before typing, it was a sarcastic comment...

"Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.[4] "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections".[5] The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.[6]"

another one with the razor sharp intellect of an Isaan bar girl

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,which would put you below an Issan bar girl,who after all are useful.

this is certainly one way of encouraging tourism but I would hesitate myself this country has a bad human rights record and a country which imprisons its prime minister because shes a woman is not to be trusted .

Don't know where you have been mate,when and if a woman PM goes to jail it will be because she is a crook.

Australians were paying for visas long before the 2 guys were executed, don't know why we give them billions in Aid, they don't have anything I'd want

I'd check that "aid" a bit closer.All tied in with connected Australian companies.The only thing we gave them was those orange lifeboats.

• Like 1

Australians, the third-largest group of foreign visitors after Singaporeans and Malaysians, will still need a visa to enter the country, although tourists can buy one on arrival.

I think we're on the outer with the Indos. I wonder if the Ambassador has returned. He was withdrawn after the last round of executions.

Ambassador returned to Indo last week.

Of course he did,all hot air and hairy chest beating by this govt.Surprised it was not an on water matter,so therefore top secret.

Engage brain before hitting keyboard!

Get the stick out your bottom, before typing, it was a sarcastic comment...

"Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.[4] "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections".[5] The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.[6]"

another one with the razor sharp intellect of an Isaan bar girl

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,which would put you below an Issan bar girl,who after all are useful.

I like being on the bottom, with the lady on top doing all the work...thumbsup.gif

Edited by Soutpeel

I have both Australian and UK passport and I have to say that the Visa and immigration benefits are starting to look quite out of kilter i.e. Aussie passport benefits looking increasingly " restrictive "

so far we have

1. British passport holders still entitled to 30 day visa exempt to Thailand even for a land entry. (G7 country privilege)

2.Visa exemption for Vietnam

3. Visa exemption for Indonesia

I think Prime Minister Tony Abbott needs a bit more emphasis on the old diplomacy . I mean it's a pretty blatant snub to Australia to bestow the benefit on New Zealand but not to Australia.

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1