New Website Address for Online 90 Day Reporting

I did mine yesterday, tried before without success but yesterday it worked. A friend of mine also did his without issues but you have to use Explorer.thumbsup.gif

You not have to use Internet Explorer. As said before it will work with Fire Fox and Chrome if you install an extension to emulate explorer.

Safari on Mac has a agent switcher included that you can use.

I use Chrome and for me the IE spoofers didn't work.

Using the spoofer, the whole site was jumpy and sluggish.

I managed to get through to the first page but the security code at the bottom of the page didn't seem to register even though it was correct.

On a further attempt (of many), the code was accepted but I was faced by a blank screen and the second page never appeared.

Only when I changed browser to Internet Explorer, after getting round the security warning, was I able to complete both pages and get the Pending screen.

However, there was a problem when I clicked the link to print the page, the security warning would not allow printing. I had to save to my computer then open in order to print.

A bit of a fiddle to complete the process compared with the previous successful report where the IE spoofer worked.

I have the IE Tab extension installed on Chrome and it work great. See: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/ie%20tab?hl=en-US

What's the exact name of the extension?

I managed to get through to the first page but the security code at the bottom of the page didn't seem to register even though it was correct.

On a further attempt (of many), the code was accepted but I was faced by a blank screen and the second page never appeared.

Only when I changed browser to Internet Explorer, after getting round the security warning, was I able to complete both pages and get the Pending screen.

However, there was a problem when I clicked the link to print the page, the security warning would not allow printing. I had to save to my computer then open in order to print.

A bit of a fiddle to complete the process compared with the previous successful report where the IE spoofer worked.

I have the IE Tab extension installed on Chrome and it work great. See: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/ie%20tab?hl=en-US

Try this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/bfhcphbfofolpcnebkkpjgihjjhmmema?hl=en

IE Tab It is the first extension on the link I posted.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd?hl=en-US

Neither "User Agent Spoofer" nor "IE Tab" worked for me from Chrome...

Did you add the site to the IE Tab list as it is not automatic until you do? I use IE Tab V2 on FF and just added the site to the IE Tab options and works fine.

For Chrome these should work either User-Agent Switcher for Chrome or User Agent Swticher. But IE Tab should also.

With IE tab on Chrome I just click the link for the site and then click the IE tab icon on the browser tool bar where my other extensions are.shown. It then shows a IE tab address window.with the website address in it.

Tried just now, no difficulty until I clicked 'submit' then it told me the capcha was wrong (which it wasn't). Refreshed it and entered the new one which it accepted then:

post-238888-0-15353200-1435921558_thumb.

So will try again after the w/e, otherwise off to the post office as usual.

Tried just now, no difficulty until I clicked 'submit' then it told me the capcha was wrong (which it wasn't). Refreshed it and entered the new one which it accepted then:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

That message as said before means your record could not be found. Double check that passport number. date of birth and nationality is correct when you try again.

When was your last entry? Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry" A old entry or new passport can cause the error.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

That message as said before means your record could not be found. Double check that passport number. date of birth and nationality is correct when you try again.

When was your last entry? Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry" A old entry or new passport can cause the error.

All correct, no new passport so will give it one more try before going to the PO.

Completed yesterday with new URL in morning - got approval email back in afternoon and 'approved' form and new date generated

That much of a delay makes me think there's somebody sitting in front of a PC at immigration manually processing these. I guess still not quite clear on the concept of technology and automation.

Ubonjoe,

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. Their certificate is not good. So anyone who uses this site could in fact be supplying private, sensitive data to someone other than Thai immigration. Until the certificate issue is fixed, using the site is a bad idea.

Completed yesterday with new URL in morning - got approval email back in afternoon and 'approved' form and new date generated

That much of a delay makes me think there's somebody sitting in front of a PC at immigration manually processing these. I guess still not quite clear on the concept of technology and automation.

it is already well known that when you do the application it is sent to your local immigration office for processing. It still takes a human to do the approval.

Doesnt support Firefox that is for sure. You would think the site would support all the popular browsers not just IE which does not have a great standing

Won't even load in Firefox !!!

CS

It will work in Firefox an most other browsers. You just have to follow the instructions given on the 1st few pages of this topic and/or the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

Tried using IE... no chance, kept telling me to contact Immigration, frustratingly it knocks you out without telling you what the error is?? Gave up and went to Chonburi Immigration in Soi 5 Jomtien, @ about 9-00 am Thursday morning ... what a pleasant surprise Went in through the double door just to the right a desk with any required forms..lady fills in your form..at the front desk another lady gives you your ticket...only one person in front of me and three desks open...that's my 90 report done till the end of September in and out in 7 minutes

For a start as they do not have a security certificate it cannot be 'https'! You need to install an extension to Chrome: 'User-Agent Switcher for Chrome' then add it to Chrome and click on the icon on the top right corner of your screen then you can access the Immigration website. Have just done it.

For a start as they do not have a security certificate it cannot be 'https'! You need to install an extension to Chrome: 'User-Agent Switcher for Chrome' then add it to Chrome and click on the icon on the top right corner of your screen then you can access the Immigration website. Have just done it.

It dose have a certificate done by immigration but not one done by a store. The next time you go on the site click view certificate.

Tried using IE... no chance, kept telling me to contact Immigration, frustratingly it knocks you out without telling you what the error is?? Gave up and went to Chonburi Immigration in Soi 5 Jomtien, @ about 9-00 am Thursday morning ... what a pleasant surprise Went in through the double door just to the right a desk with any required forms..lady fills in your form..at the front desk another lady gives you your ticket...only one person in front of me and three desks open...that's my 90 report done till the end of September in and out in 7 minutes

I don't think that the issue is with IE. At some point they must have entered the data from a previous TM47 or visa application and got it wrong. In my case they would have to go back 3 years or more for there to be any differences, so unlikely that is the cause unless they made a data entry error.

All compounded by a lazy programmer using a generic error message instead of using a specific one for the issue.

Did my 90 days last time & it was approved by next day.

The new website stays on a blank page after submitting in IE and crashes Firefox (requiring log off or restart) after trying for a few days.

100km+ drive to Nakhon Sawan for me this week.

The new website stays on a blank page after submitting in IE and crashes Firefox (requiring log off or restart) after trying for a few days.

Not sure what is happening with IE. Perhaps you are getting a message that is blocked as a pop up. That has happened to others.

For Firefox you need to install an an extension, Try this one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/

I have the same extension on Chrome and it works good.

• Like 1

Not sure what is happening with IE. Perhaps you are getting a message that is blocked as a pop up. That has happened to others.

For Firefox you need to install an an extension, Try this one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/

I have the same extension on Chrome and it works good.

Many thanks ubonjoe. That got the Captcha accepted and FF did not crash. I did get the visit my immigration message which could be as I am now within 7 days of my due date (6 days). I hope to report good news in approximately 3 months time! :)