Teacher arrested for drunk driving after collision in Buri Ram [Video]

webfact

Driving a Fortuner on a Teacher's salary?? That should raise some questions on it's own.

The school this teacher "works" at is local to me, the cars the teachers drive range from Toyota Altis right up to Merc C class, with Civics, Vigo and Pajero sport in between. All of them very recent models.

Easy access to very low interest loans.

Teaching is big biz in Thailand. Heads of schools driver Mercs paid cash. Gee wonder how they do that?

She will get off with a slap on the wrist.

lol .228, are avg was .368. My officers would bring in 200 to 250 drunks per night. Once a week we would get someone with a .800, the BAC machine would max out at .800

I remember one Navajo lady who walk in with a .800, and she was 76 yr old.

THIS WEEKS SURVEY:

WHAT BRINGS MORE SHAME TO THAILAND?????????

1. Drunk teacher creams motorbike and drives away emitting sparks for her car and starting a forest fire during the driest season in 30 years.

2. Drunk cop stops motorist and tries to raise his monthly salary because he is depressed.

3. Military general stages coup (not his first coup) before his mandatory retirement

4.. Once again, a bargirl gives a blowjob to a foreigner.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS......MAKE YOUR SELECTION CAREFULLY.....THAILAND'S REPUTATION IS AT STAKE!!!!!!!

Yikes!

farang or thai. ONE GUESS.

hmmmm, tjaaahh since about 30% of thais drive drunk (police check: 398 tested positive out of 1.368) then I guess its a thai drunk as a skunk ... facepalm.gif

She will probably do it again in a few days as she will only get a small fine and back on the road to kill someone - dirty pig and a teacher no less ... Whats wrong with people here .... ???