Bus driver killed EGAT passenger because of his 'criticism'

webfact

Bus driver killed passenger because of his 'criticism'
By Coconuts Bangkok

sathit.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The driver of a bus transporting employees of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand turned himself in yesterday and confessed to shooting his passenger to death.

Sathit Jumthong, 40, walked into the Bang Phlat Police Station with his wife and 1-year-old son to answer for the shooting death of Sophon Jiarapakanon, 56, who was sleeping on Sathit’s bus when the driver shot him to death en route to work Friday morning.

After Sathit fired bullets into Sophon's neck and chest, he apologized with a wai to the other passengers and said, "I'm sorry. This is personal," before getting off the bus and escaping in a taxi.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/07/22/bus-driver-killed-passenger-because-his-criticism

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-07-22

Complete and utter sphincter.

Ooh, he was mean to me and criticised my idiotic behaviour so like the cowardly chicken crap piece of detritus I am I shot him while he was asleep.

Edited by Bluespunk

Loss of face ,so he shoots him,thats Thainess for you,

with a wife and a 1 year old kid,what was he thinking !

regards Worgeordie

Thinking? :huh:

They act on conditioned impulse over this way, smile and smile. Then one day, the impulse is too strong for the conditioning.

As the Thai proverb goes, when the smiles fade, the guns appear.

coffee1.gif

Read my sig.

coffee1.gif

To start with and sums it all up... what a lowly bus driver doing with a gun? why pray tell, he need

a gun driving people to their honest day's work? sadly, this country is full awash with people full

of rage and unable to control their emotions and think of the consequences.....

Wonder why there are no people here for banning alcohol as the accused said it was because of alcohol that he did it.

Normally everyone jumps on the opportunity to get strict on drug.. except when its their favorite drug.

What a total idiot this guy.

He lost face and because he had a gun someone lost his life.

I was about to ask how many Thais are walking about armed, legally or not, but I think we know the answer so it's a sobering thought and just screams ' caution ' if getting into an argument or awkward situation.

The picture says it all. The cop is saying to him , "don't sweat it pal, you did the right thing and came in here. Just sit put for a while and we will tell you how much. Would a glass of Loa Kow help?"

...seems he is expecting to be forgiven of course....

...he did wai and apologize to the passengers after all.....

...just looking at his face.....what kind of presence of mind does this individual have....

...and he was hired to interact with the public....

...all of that is scary......

At least he has a conscience. Other scumbags would have fled the scene and never returned to face the music.

So this makes him OK ?

Did I say that? I said AT LEAST he has a conscience. It makes one one very small rung up from the other pond life who run.

There are far too many incidents like this in Thailand where a person snaps and commits a violent crime...often resulting in death.

So while he was snapping, the victim was napping. I know Thais are slow workers, but really.

At least he has a conscience. Other scumbags would have fled the scene and never returned to face the music.

Next you'll be telling us that the killer was thoughtful to kill the victim whilst he slept.....other scumbags would have shot the victim when awake. The man has no conscience. The killer turned himself in since he knew that he'd found & apprehended since the bus company knows which driver is allotted which bus. Better to surrender peacefully than disappear in a hail of police bullets.