'Gun did not belong to Kamronwit', police region 1 chief reveals

webfact

Seems the police corruption is getting even more and more blatant under the current Gov't what with this, and the Chuwong death to name just two extremely recent ones.

Now where are these promised reforms?

As the sole head of the Govt, perhaps Prayut should be impeached for failing to stop this corruption.

If you wish to do that then how far back are you willing to go to impeach EVERY PM Thailand has had for the same offence?

That of course would include your hero Thaksin, his sister Yingluck who made the cutting out of corruption and campaign promise plus his brother in law Somchai Wongsawat who was also a PM in Thailand.

I would like to agree with you but you have double standards instead of equality across the board.

but you go to jail if you mention it!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am missing something here. I thought that policemen were allowed to travel with guns, as long as they are declared, and left with security, for firearms check in. Was he unwilling to do this? Why hide the gun in the luggage? And what on earth is up with this new excuse? The gun was not his. I am not sure why he would be traveling with someone elses gun. Who would do that? Does this police region 1 chief think the nation is stupid? Does he really consider that a credible excuse or defense? Why even utter such drivel, when it is so obvious to everyone, it is only drivel?

Many good points.

I suspect the has been less than effective general believes he can make his own laws that suit whatever he wants to do.

These clowns still believe that Thai people believe them...what ever they spurt out...............and they're right!!

Here we go again. They continue to patronize the citizens of Thailand. The entire time believeing that these same citizens are naive and gullable enough to believe whatever they say.

• But his defense to the Japanese Government was that he "forgot" the gun was in his baggage.
  • Or was it that the general forgot he moved it from his checked bag to the medicine kit in his carry on.
  • And what about when the general said that the gun was properly registered to him and that his son would bring the gun registration papers to Japan.
  • And now all of a sudden he spouts to this "gov't" (and I use the term very loosely) that the gun is not his.

The gullable citizens deserve these types and the government here for not prosecting this guy. As everyone now knows the gun was in at least one of his bags when he left Thailand. And was conveniently "missed" by any scanners or physical checks by AOT' security subcontractor's staff.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall during the negotiations of his release: Thai Ministry: "Yes sir all of you in the Japanses government, if you promise to release the guilty party to us we will then prosecute him top the fullest extent of our laws for this egregious act"....................When all the while they are thinking..........when pigs fly.

These clowns still believe that Thai people believe them...what ever they spurt out...............and they're right!!

Here we go again. They continue to patronize the citizens of Thailand. The entire time believeing that these same citizens are naive and gullable enough to believe whatever they say.

• But his defense to the Japanese Government was that he "forgot" the gun was in his baggage.
  • Or was it that the general forgot he moved it from his checked bag to the medicine kit in his carry on.
  • And what about when the general said that the gun was properly registered to him and that his son would bring the gun registration papers to Japan.
  • And now all of a sudden he spouts to this "gov't" (and I use the term very loosely) that the gun is not his.

The gullable citizens deserve these types and the government here for not prosecting this guy. As everyone now knows the gun was in at least one of his bags when he left Thailand. And was conveniently "missed" by any scanners or physical checks by AOT' security subcontractor's staff.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall during the negotiations of his release: Thai Ministry: "Yes sir all of you in the Japanses government, if you promise to release the guilty party to us we will then prosecute him top the fullest extent of our laws for this egregious act"....................When all the while they are thinking..........when pigs fly.

He stated quite clearly the gun was his earlier, the fact it was not registered is irrelevant,he is a high so common laws. Do not apply to him, everyone in Thailand knows this so why do these half wits keep on coming up with these idiotic statements, forget about it he is home and dry in the clear, no surprise to millions of Thais..

I have wondered from early on what purpose a gun has in someone's medical kit. Is it intended to sooth hurt feelings when someone does something Kamronwit does not like? If so, I can well understand why he would prefer this to be an unregistered firearm.