Cut on m'bike seat.

Had the seat remolded with extra foam cut to size and glued on properly, very nice material cut to fit the new shape perfectly, with double red stitching to look great, at one of the most well known seat shops in Bangkok (Toom near Huay Kkwang).

Cost was 400b I think.

coffee1.gif

Thanks for replies.

1/ Really don't want to start sticking tape all over and the edges always roll up.

2/ Chewing gum goes hard after a while.

3/ I don't want to spend any money on this if possible, but thanks anyway.

If chewing gum gets too hard just pop it back into the mouth for re-tempering.h

Edited by papa al

Just get a new seat, can't be that expensive.

I got a new rider seat at Honda for my CB500 and it was 1020 baht.

Happy for you that you think nothing of spending that much. Not all as lucky ( no doubt I'll be getting hassle from all the baht millionaires now telling me I can't afford to live in Thailand, as if back home is cheaper- it's not. My pension doesn't even pay the rent now that things have got so expensive ).

Had the seat remolded with extra foam cut to size and glued on properly, very nice material cut to fit the new shape perfectly, with double red stitching to look great, at one of the most well known seat shops in Bangkok (Toom near Huay Kkwang).

Cost was 400b I think.

coffee1.gif

That's a good price. Over 2,000 in Chiang Mai.

Cost was 400b I think.

coffee1.gif

Several places around the Chang Puak one way system to the moat in CM doing seat replacements while you wait.

Just had one done on my Click, 300bht with custom stitching, about 20mins.

Just 30m past the bus station off Chang Puak Road.

2,000bht ..... they seen you coming.

Just get a new seat, can't be that expensive.

I got a new rider seat at Honda for my CB500 and it was 1020 baht.

Happy for you that you think nothing of spending that much. Not all as lucky ( no doubt I'll be getting hassle from all the baht millionaires now telling me I can't afford to live in Thailand, as if back home is cheaper- it's not. My pension doesn't even pay the rent now that things have got so expensive ).

If you can't afford to spend 1000 baht per month on extras, maybe you should sell the bike or give it a complete rat look.

Cost was 400b I think.

coffee1.gif

The shops called 'Toom'. Do you have a street or coordinates .. Sometimes it doesnt bother me, but the seat on my Versys really got on my nerves this weekend.

Cost was 400b I think.

coffee1.gif

Several places around the Chang Puak one way system to the moat in CM doing seat replacements while you wait.

Just had one done on my Click, 300bht with custom stitching, about 20mins.

Just 30m past the bus station off Chang Puak Road.

2,000bht ..... they seen you coming.

Thanks, I'll check it out.