Visor rain treatment

Can samui

I used to use this on my Toyota windscreen and you are correct, it seems to have disappeared, personally, from past stupidity, I never put anything but a spray of water on my visor anymore (I once cleaned a brand new helmet visor with alcohol and it peeled a protective layer off of it and completely ruined it.)

Does RainX work on visors ok?

I used to use this on my Toyota windscreen and you are correct, it seems to have disappeared, personally, from past stupidity, I never put anything but a spray of water on my visor anymore (I once cleaned a brand new helmet visor with alcohol and it peeled a protective layer off of it and completely ruined it.)

Does RainX work on visors ok?

I use the stuff for cleaning specticals, it really works where cleaning is concerned.

I'm looking at a bottle of Karshine rain-off,, bought from Tesco lotus, anyone tried this?

Just wondering about giving my visor a coating before I head off to work tomorrow, right now the visor seems to repel the rain ok as it is,,but just wondered if an additional coating wouldn't do any harm

post-100183-14393437384002_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonnyscot

Vinegar and newspaper works as well as anything you will find commercially available...

People will think this is so simple its a joke, it isn't

Try it once..... Thank me later... I drink Leo BTW... Yr welcome smile.png

well anyone who drinks leo must know a thing or 2

will try it,

thanks

Vinegar and newspaper works as well as anything you will find commercially available...

People will think this is so simple its a joke, it isn't

Try it once..... Thank me later... I drink Leo BTW... Yr welcome smile.png

although you are correct in terms of cleaning - personally I use soap and water

The OP's question is about something entirely different, he is looking for an effective water repellent that can be bought in Thailand, I don't use one simply moving you head from left to right usually clears the helmet visor but I would like to try a repellent if one can be sourced here, it seems from some helpful posts above that HomePro and Tesco stock something similar to rainx

• 4 weeks later...