Thai pilots lose out to foreign nationals, petition NLA intervention

webfact

Why not be like in most civilized countries and hire the best person for the job. If the local lads can do just as well, then they will be hired, but if they are worse, cost more to train, well they can go learn on their own baht to catch up.

Considering your 5,000 plus posts I would think you well know that employment positions are not awarded to the best person for the job, regardless, training and ability, and qualifications, it's about money and even the lives and safety of others is a distant second when it comes to money and the position on offer by those that do the hiring and firing. I wonder just what language Thai people would be using if this was proposed in other country's demanding that foreigners can not have a position regardless of their qualifications.

I wonder how the people that have to fly in the choppers too and from work knowing that the "pilot" was only given the job because he/she in Thai and not the best qualified for the job???

I for one feel fine because i know know your posting BS anyway and obviously clueless wink.png

Care to clarify just whom you are saying, "I know you are posting BS and obviously clueless".......

If you are claiming my post, then it would be you which seems to be clueless as I was fly in fly out, week on week off for seven years and on several different types of aircraft, in all kinds of weather conditions both with experienced pilots and pilots that look like they should still be in high school, so Yeah I think I may know what I'm talking about.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic