Rent Small Office Hua Hin

honkin

hi

I wonder if anyone has any knowledge of the best place to look for renting a small office in Hua Hin. I haven't had much luck with the online real estate agents, so if someone has a hint as to the best places to look, I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately, we won't actually be over in Hua Hin until November, so I can only use either email or internet resources until we arrive and I'd rather have a few options to look at when we arrive.

The office does not need to have any accommodation above. It is just a very small office I am after and it needn't be in downtown Hua Hin.

Thanks so much for your time

regards

Shane

in that case, there are loads of shop house type places Honkin.

it depends where you want to live i guess. a lot of farangs live around the soi 102, 94, 88 area. there are lots of shop houses going there. my mate was renting one. they set up a salon downstairs and had a two bedroom flat upstairs. it was on soi 102 and they were paying just 7000B a month. it was a brand new build too.

bahtsold and thaivisa classifieds should give you an idea of what is on market. it is a buyers market at the minute tho, so you can afford to bargain a fair bit

good luck :)

Edited by UKJASE

The large row of small buildings on Soi 94 sound like they would suit your needs, no living space and perfect size for a small office, would be very surprised if the rent was any more than 6k a month

They are located on the left hand side at the start of Soi 94 on the Petchkasem road side