Massive manhunt on the way for Bangkok bomb suspect

webfact

"Prayut said the suspect was believed to be from an "anti-government group based in Thailand's northeast" -- the heartland of the kingdom's Red Shirt movement that opposes the military junta."

Noticed this item in the Australian media.....quick detective work!!

Similar to his quick "No Thai would do this" remark in another place, and we all know what results that brought !

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why Red shirts would do something that would sign their political death warrant, unless they're ready to go to civil war. An angry fanatic individual perhaps.

I wouldn't be surprised we have a new culprit every 2 days.

blablabla...or they tell under Thaksin everything was peaceful and good economic...blablabla

One again, someone brings Thaksin into the game. That's ridiculous. When will this end? Stuck in the past. Must be a fetish.

Well love him or hate him he is the reason for the political problems in Thailand and was just ousted the second time by a coup. The discussion if it was the red shirts or if it was the military to let the red shirts look bad wasn't started by me.

Perhaps you have not heard of a certain political maggot called SUTHEP If not please try to find out just who caused all the unrest in Bangkok causing yet another downfall of a democratically elected PM and the excuse for yet another military coup. This man Suthep was , by his own words, "Daily advising the General"

I doubt very much if the suspect still has long curly hair, the same glasses or watches on both arms, These people often know such places have CC cameras and dress up accordingly. He could have a bald head, no glasses, doesn't wear a watch or coloured clothes.

He could have gone back to a room, changed and out of the country withing a few hours of the blast.

The world has gone loopy!

Hopefully they will catch the right person, but where will the next tragedy occur?

'course they will ! There are still a few light skinned Burmese or Cambodians around

Having seen the video footage for the first time, I would say with some confidence the guys in the red and white shirt could be in on it. First by saving the bench for the guy in yellow, then by obscuring the view of onlookers and finally by walking away just before the yellow guy does. Are there any clearer pictures of these two? They look Asian to me.

Edited by zoid88

Manhunt?! This guy is long gone! They didn't lockdown the city and the airports after the attack! These chumps couldn't catch a cold!

Anyone have the number for the Keystone Cops? They could do a better job!

This!

The suspect was caught on camera putting the bag down, and the only video evidence of the explosion was from the dashboard of a car...

Surely, if it was the suspect and the bag he put down was the bomb, there would be a video right there showing it going off and he wouldn't be a suspect anymore... He would be the culprit!

If it was him, and he got away, whoever was directing him has probably had him killed anyway to stop it getting back to them...

Manhunt?! This guy is long gone! They didn't lockdown the city and the airports after the attack! These chumps couldn't catch a cold!

"lockdown the city" ? You are an Ignoramus

If anything the suspect looks Israeli. Pipe bombs like this are very much a part of the continuing problems in the middle east, everyone uses them, but you can thank the good old IRA for designing them and training others to build them.

OMG Israeli now? Is there some reason Israel wants to bomb Bkk?

Relax.

Thais on Facebook, yesterday, were fingering the USA, as they supposed the USA has a stake in weakening the current gov't.

The posts got quite melodramatic: "USA, please leave us peace-loving Thais alone!"

Nauseating.

Opportunistically, every hue of political bias will now come crawling out of its maggot-infested orifice.

Observe it. Expect it.

Edited by Fookhaht

I think those who have stated that there will probably be a new suspect or group suspected every couple of days are probably correct..

I also doubt that the list of suspects will include few if any Thai people.

Thai people do not do bad things!

I have some inside information that before the weekend, a story will be released that the new group of suspects are retired TV members who are hoping this will further devalue the Thai baht and increase the currency exchange rate in their favor.

Why not?

We suspect everyone else!

CCTV video is focussed entirely on that one "suspect" and no-one else, Video footage focused exclusively on HIM?

https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina/videos/1023936990980454/?hc_location=ufi

My thoughts exactly. Why would someone have a video focused on this guy?
Like 100 others, you guys should read the entire thread before posting your ill-informed question.

CCTV video is focussed entirely on that one "suspect" and no-one else, Video footage focused exclusively on HIM?

Nevermind... Missed that it was someone taking video of the cctv video to focus on the guy.

Apologies for the oversight.

Nevermind... Missed that it was someone taking video of the cctv video to focus on the guy.

Apologies for the oversight.

Thou art forgiven, my son.

Next time, 40 lashes with a USB cable (standard TV-forum procedure).

Edited by Fookhaht

"lockdown the city" ? You are an Ignoramus

Insulting me doesn't change the facts, bro!

Preventing all movement in and out of the city, including the airports, would've increased the chances of catching the perpetrator(s). I'm certain people would tolerate 12 to 24 hours of inconvenience to catch who did this. During the coup, there was no movement from 10pm to 5am! Same thing!

Like 100 others, you guys should read the entire thread before posting your ill-informed question.

Obviously, we have reached the point where those who do not read the posts are here spouting off about what has already been explained.

CCTV experts have explained that the video coverage was not focused on this suspect.

What we are seeing is the edited version of several videos where the coverage has been edited to concentrate on the suspect.

Would you rather have people believe that this is a conspiracy where only the suspect they want yo to see was videoed?

Learn to read please.

Obviously, we have reached the point where those who do not read the posts are here spouting off about what has already been explained.

CCTV experts have explained that the video coverage was not focused on this suspect.

What we are seeing is the edited version of several videos where the coverage has been edited to concentrate on the suspect.

Would you rather have people believe that this is a conspiracy where only the suspect they want yo to see was videoed?

Learn to read please.

The offender has already confessed, his/her misdeeds have already been absolved, and warning issued.

You should read all the posts, too.

Aren't we all so quick to judge?

Edited by Fookhaht

Why do we have a video of the bomb being planted, but no video from the same angle of the bomb going off?

Showing people about to be reduced to parts ?

Perhaps you are right. You would only see a bright flash, but the image of the people just before would be haunting. I didn't consider that.

A suspect, that's good news. Now for the army and police to grab this scumbag and 'do unto others as they do unto you'!

The pc brigade on here will say he has a right to protest....but find him, and kill him is THE only way...

No that is the most stupid way....find him and find out who hired him, who supplied the TNT, who are his friends and what are they doing.

....and then kill his arse....!!

In the UK they would probably give him free housing, and a car....human rights at its finest. He was probably beaten as a child, was he?

If they catch him i hope they put him in a cage with the biggest snake Thailand has and put a live tv-camera on it.