Selling up - gonna relax for a while

simon43

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Vietnam ladies there are nice .wub.png

itsmylife, after visiting beaches along the coast of Vietnam, can't say I'm particularly impressed. If you can find a quiet location that isn't covered in rubbish, you'll soon be chased off the beach by all the touts that materialise, from nowhere, trying to sell you something.

Beaches adjacent to resorts can be nice but, more often than not, you'll have to be staying at the resort or a customer of the bar/restaurant, within the resort.

Anyway, Simon, once you sell up and relax, you might see the local beach in a whole new light and decide to stay. Giving up the stress of running the business may be just the tonic you need.

Edited by Stray

White Haven Beach in the Whitsunday Islands...still the besr beach I have ever had the pleasure to stand on...

Google it and have a look. You will stay much longer than you planned for...

Weather will suit you down to a tee....

Just go enjoy everything you want to do....

good on ya simon, I hope you find the right beach ... somewhere peaceful and quite ... no vehicle's allowed ... not to many tourists and a clean beach. Not to far away from major services such as a hospital & government officers ( 1-2 hours )

peace and tranquility ..... guitar.gif and if it has a bar nearby , thats a plus !!

Good for you, hope all works out well for you !! There's always a time in ones life where you should consider things like with your situation and I think your making the right choice here. Good Luck !!

Ooh.....like kenk24 said, don't forget to take the cleaning lady along..???

Edited by CapeThai

Coata Rica was one suggestion that was given to me one time, I've never been, but perhaps others may have and no doubt will confirm or deny.

Good Luck by the way Simon

Costa Rica is good, nice beach community at Flamingo Beach

Also not too expensive... Spent a few months there before coming to Thailand

Go to sihanoukville in cambodia nice beaches and very affordable,

My favouritist (live with it) place of all time

Sihanoukville, but i read somewhere that

the crime rate there had exploded and

Australians got a travel warning, what a

shame, a great place.

If you get a load of money go to Portofino...I certainly would...if I could...

Is Portofino so nice? I plan a summertrip to Europe with my wife and little daughter, want to see some nice places in Italy Spain, France and Switzerland. Please tell me more about what's so nice in Portofino ... Definitely also plan to visit Sicily to see the orange fields near Catania and visit Palermo's catacombs.

With over one million refugees running around

Europe,, don't be mistaken for one.

White Haven Beach in the Whitsunday Islands...still the besr beach I have ever had the pleasure to stand on...

Google it and have a look. You will stay much longer than you planned for...

Weather will suit you down to a tee....

Just go enjoy everything you want to do....

I agree, been there many times myself but no one

actually lives there, whitest, cleanest sand in the

world.

You need a beach in a dry desert clime. I suggest Namibia.

Good moderate Humidity weather in Windhoek - great germanic Beer as well. Its dry inland, but just enough humidity on the coast to keep out lngs oiled........thumbsup.gif

You live in Phuket and you're looking for nice beaches? I thought Phuket was the place. No?

i was kinda thinking Phuket too.

Phuket has nice beaches, seriously? No chairs or umbrellas, people selling stuff, dirty etc can't wait to leave Phuket in the future but for now it's okay and only okay!