Former Thai energy minister summoned for attitude change session

webfact

Just wondering since it's attitude adjustment number seven for this bloke, do the people doing the attitude adjusting change tactic, strategy, or something other than you have to stay longer when those that keep having the audacity to voice their opinion that isn't to the liking of the junta?

Like the infamous US line, "Enhanced Interrogation technique's" I'm Just askingwhistling.gif

The interrogators got files mixed up, maybe, and speak to him only in Turkish or Uighur or Chinese.

Such "attitude adjustment summons" are not instruments of a civilized society.

But the Thai Military are in good company. Other countries did that too, such as the Soviet Union under Stalin, East Germany under Ulbricht etc.

The Soviet Union, East Germany and other similar regimes also expatriated regime critics, confiscated their passports or sent them to brain washing camps, confiscated their assets, harassed their family members etc.

Just wondering since it's attitude adjustment number seven for this bloke, do the people doing the attitude adjusting change tactic, strategy, or something other than you have to stay longer when those that keep having the audacity to voice their opinion that isn't to the liking of the junta?

Like the infamous US line, "Enhanced Interrogation technique's" I'm Just askingwhistling.gif

Electric rods , finger nails pulled and electrodes on the Crown jewellery, just your usual recovery stuff after a bad night out.

It was the seventh time that he was summoned to the session.
First Army came to pick him up at 9.30 am for the attitude change session.
Mr Pichai chose to drive with his car to the First Army headquarters.

Sounds not so dramatic.
Is probably more a meeting with coffee and cake.
Estimate they exchange more ideas and viewpoints for a week.

Winthai said Pichai’s comments were based on personal attitude and several times he could not prove what he had said.

I think that's the problem.
If he talks
nonsense and scatters false information; it is well known in this regard, that the current government is here very thin-skinned.

If the adjustment doesn't work this time, I suggest packing him off to N Korea to see how a successive dynasty of sociopaths works in reality.

As most of the guys been executed in North Korea where army generals I guess Kim would have put the current PM as well in front of an anti aircraft missile and popped him off into the sky or feed his dogs.

Such "attitude adjustment summons" are not instruments of a civilized society.

But the Thai Military are in good company. Other countries did that too, such as the Soviet Union under Stalin, East Germany under Ulbricht etc.

The Soviet Union, East Germany and other similar regimes also expatriated regime critics, confiscated their passports or sent them to brain washing camps, confiscated their assets, harassed their family members etc.

It seems that Mr P isn't quite the 'democratic heart' that he pretended to be.

Who'd have thought it?

"he commented that the government would face even more trouble in solving economic problems if the election is put off." Assuming he may have some training in economics (big assumption I know) perhaps that was basis for statement.... Just telling it like it is. How about waiting 6 months and seeing if he is right or wrong? If he is right, will they "adjust" him back to previous configuration?

But Thailand has those black op sites the "defenders of democracy ", aka USA, established here probably think it a pity not to put them to further use.

Pure evil.

No , pure evil was when the military burnt scores of people alive in red oil drums ( in Phatalung where there is now a monument to the victims ).

Fortunately nowadays they have to consider international outrage so their evil is considerably watered down.

Am I the only one thinking this attitude adjustment camp is extremely sinister?

This guy's been there seven times - so maybe more of a holiday camp! Not having any effect on him anyway.

Yes, locking him up (this time apparently indefinitely) is akin to a holiday camp. Maybe they should call it something snazzy like "Camp Orwell"?

Disgusting!!

I have it on good authority that session number one consists of a comfy chair, a cup of tea, some Mr Kipling cakes and a nice chat about the weather until the full horror of session number 7 is revealed. A live 10 hour one to one concert with Kenny G. I'd crack within seconds.

Ironic thing is some of the Junta sycophants actually do think these 'sessions' are that cordial and so condone them as it's the 'good ol' guys in green' Thai army carrying them out.

There is absolutely no excuse for it, and that includes the bogeyman in Dubai.

Pure evil.

No , pure evil was when the military burnt scores of people alive in red oil drums ( in Phatalung where there is now a monument to the victims ).

Fortunately nowadays they have to consider international outrage so their evil is considerably watered down.

That would be the same military that's in control now yeah?

Cry babies, I'd hate to see how the Army would fare in a real conflict, they have ducked out of taking the bull by the horns in the south by creating local Ranger units, the worst offender for having outlandish opinions and views is the PM himself!!

Fall apart in days.