Ex-attorney-general defends his role in the civil lawsuit against Ms Yingluck

webfact

Ex-attorney-general defends his role in the civil lawsuit against Ms Yingluck

289-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former attorney-general Trakul Winitnaiyapak hit back at former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra who accused him and three other senior prosecutors of abuse of authority in their handling of a civil lawsuit against her over the rice pledging scheme.

Mr Trakul defended that he did not rush to wrap up the civil case as accused by Ms Yingluck and said, instead, the public had complained that the Office of the Attorney-General was too slow in handling the case.

In response to the accusation that he increased a new charge against Ms Yingluck – conniavance in abetting corruption, Mr Trakul denied any additional charge was filed against her, saying the charge – conniavance in abetting corruption – was part of the malfeasance charge in accordance with Section 157 of the Criminal Code.

In response to another accusation that more than 40,000 pages of documents were added to the prosecution’s case file without being vetted by the National Anti-Corruption Commission, Mr Trakul defended that Ms Yingluck’s lawyer had raised the same objection against these documents with the Supreme Courts’ criminal division for political office holders but it was turned down.

The documents, he added, were related to the rice pledging scheme.

Ms Yingluck filed malfeasance charge against Mr Trakul and three other senior prosecutors to the Criminal Court for alleged mishandling of the civil lawsuit against her.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ex-attorney-general-defends-his-role-in-the-civil-lawsuit-against-ms-yingluck

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-10-02

hahahaha, she has stuffed up again, documents were already allowed by the courts but her lawyer(?) has let her try to have another go at it, at least his bill is getting bigger everytime he cons her into being a fool. Maybe if she and her lawyer actually understood the laws and realized that being a shin does not mean you can do whatever you please they would stop making total idiots of themselves. Got to love the way she continually puts both feet in her mouth, guess thats what happens when your supposed degrees were simply paid for and never actually attained through learning, if she had half a brain she would relaize she is just digging the hole deeper every time she opens her mouth

hahahaha, she has stuffed up again, documents were already allowed by the courts but her lawyer(?) has let her try to have another go at it, at least his bill is getting bigger everytime he cons her into being a fool. Maybe if she and her lawyer actually understood the laws and realized that being a shin does not mean you can do whatever you please they would stop making total idiots of themselves. Got to love the way she continually puts both feet in her mouth, guess thats what happens when your supposed degrees were simply paid for and never actually attained through learning, if she had half a brain she would relaize she is just digging the hole deeper every time she opens her mouth

Well he must not be that good of a lawyer if he wasn't aware the connivance charge was part of the malfeasance charge.

if she had half a brain

if you would have brain you would not write such nonsense

"...the public had complained that the Office of the Attorney-General was too slow in handling the case..."

The "Public" does not dictate to the office of the AG as to how fast or slow they are going. An investigation takes whatever time it takes. That's the stupidest thing in the world to use that as a defense to prove they did not rush the case. Where do these people go to school, in a grass hut in the jungle.

Ms Yingluck’s lawyer had raised the same objection against these documents with the Supreme Courts’ criminal division for political office holders but it was turned down.

Just because it was turned down does not mean it was not true and I don't see this guy denying it either.

if she had half a brain

Well there's a structured meaningful and logical comment.

Seems to me she's starting to realize she's in serious trouble.

if she had half a brain

I think that you should be the last person writing about brain power if your post is anything to go by!! Do you speak like a robot in public life? on that, robots don't have a brain, do they.

if she had half a brain

I think that you should be the last person writing about brain power if your post is anything to go by!! Do you speak like a robot in public life? on that, robots don't have a brain, do they.

Why I "should be the last person writing about brain power" ? Please explain !!! And don't come up with any stupid phrases...sick.gif

if she had half a brain

Why I "should be the last person writing about brain power" ? Please explain !!! And don't come up with any stupid phrases...sick.gif

Just read your own post out loud and see if it makes sense - that should answer your question.

Then you can explain to me exactly why seajae's post is nonsense as it is accurate and to the point as far as I can make out.

I still feel that they are all childish and like children who have their toys taken away. I sue you and you sue me, is hardly mature and reminds me of two babies fighting over sweets. I would of thought you have to take criticism if you hold a post in public office.

The best and sensible way if both sides acted like adults and professionals but that is not likely to happen, especially in the Thai culture of blame and you say sorry.