Daily Mail UK

Absolute rag of a paper, they should leave it banned.

As far as I know the reading of this popular paper isn't mandatory as yet. The fact it is also the largest online news paper means that an awful lot of people disagree with you thumbsup.gif

No doubt you prefer something along the lines of the Guardian rolleyes.gif

Isn't it funny that the Left always wants to ban things they disagree with or do not fit in with their political agenda when the right just simply doesn't read or watch what they don't like blink.png

As far as I know the reading of this popular paper isn't mandatory as yet. The fact it is also the largest online news paper means that an awful lot of people disagree with you thumbsup.gif

Isn't it funny that the Left always wants to ban things they disagree with or do not fit in with their political agenda when the right just simply doesn't read or watch what they don't like blink.png

It is good for British sport. So many of the other newspapers require a subscription nowadays.

It is free online though, I used to read the Times online until they charged you for it. A far superior paper.

It is free online though, I used to read the Times online until they charged you for it. A far superior paper.

What's far superior about it

Must be worth paying for then?

Edited by uptheos

I'd never even heard of the Daily mail until it got blocked and overstimulated the Brits amygdala's on TVF.

So after a few months of periodically looking at it, courtesy of my VPN, I'm even more intrigued why it seemed to raise such passions. It seemed like reading a cross between the National Enquirer and episode of Jerry Springer with a sprinkle of Donald Trump

Out of all the news and information sources that get periodically blocked here, for this particular one to create such hyperventilation seems hard to fathom....at least for me (all usual disclaimers, old age, mental agility, pervious performance does not reflect future results etc apply)

Edited by GinBoy2

I don't want to read it either and being a leftie I don't want it banned either. However given the support this rag gave to Adolph Hitler and given its stand on most social issues over the last 50 years if anyone is in favour of banning things it is the Daily Hail.