Russian Pit Bull Killing suspect arrested, frozen evidence taken to Pattaya Police

webfact

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

A 30 year old nut case approaches a 58 year old woman swinging two knives and proceeds to kill her dog. This is not a major crime? Sure not murder and the dog is not the most important part, but think of the terror to the woman. Lucky for here he stopped at the dog...this time.

If you wish to believe all the BS that has been told about

this case , go right ahead. wai2.gif

And also, what's a nice old lady, doing with a lovely cuddly Pit Bull dog ?

Coochie Coochie coo, little baby Pit Bull cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

facepalm.gif

Edited by onemorechang

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Russian probably did us all a favor.

Thai do not know how to take care of dogs, let alone very dangerous dogs.

One good deed by a Russian, Pit bulls should be banned they are horrible unpreditable things, the owners of these are usually things also.

A few weeks ago a Thai pit bull club truned up at the childrens playground next to the kings palace Hua HIn, they were holding pit bulls on chains just apart from each other while they tried to attack each other.

The owners were taking selfies during this sick display , there were little children around who ran for it, the most disgusting display I have ever seen.

The owners were dressed in black with red pictures of pit bulls on their T shirts and their cars had logos as well , what a sick mob of imbaciles, the brain power of this lot was displayed by using a childrens playground, I would have thought 0 respect for the public, children and the KIng.

Yes the Russian should be rewarded and NO, killing a dog is not the same as killing a human. Crikey. I think some of these posters must have been dropped on their head as babies.

Why should he be rewarded????? Maybe you were dropped on your head when you were a baby. You come and kill my dog and I will get you for sure. And that is not a threat. Can not make threats. It is against the law to do that.

I am an animal lover, dogs especially. However, when it comes to pit bulls, I have no sympathy.

They are extremely dangerous animals. They are unpredictable and can turn on anyone for no reason whatsoever, and once they sink their teeth in they aren't going to let go. The flesh will be torn from the bone.

I agree that some dog owners are irresponsible, and this can adversely affect a dog's behavior. But if you happen to have a seemingly friendly, docile pit bull at home.....BEWARE!!

Am I to understand you do not believe killing an animal is not a serious offense ? If he gets enough pleasure from killing an animal, it is only one more step to killing a human.

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

The internet is full of stories of cuddly well trained pit bulls that turn on people and kill. My take is this lovely cuddly killing machine had a go at the Russian first. And Russians don't take that lightly. Thais don't control any of their dogs, yet alone one bred to kill and maim .

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

Pitbulls make excellent pets. Loyal, loving, smart and protective. My pitbull kills any snake that comes into my garden, the same for centipedes, tarantulas, and scorpions. Any dog can be turned vicious thru concerted abuse. But my pitbull has been raised with love, and is the sweetest of all my dogs. Pit bulls, as with all terriers, need lots of regular exercise. They are a high energy dog.

As I mentioned, pitbulls (and other similar breeds) were specifically bred over many generations to be vicious fighters and not pets. Other breeds were bred specifically to enhance other characteristics (hunting, retrieving, calmness).

This doesnt stop an individual dog from being a good pet, but I think that if you check the reports of savage and unprovoked attacks by dogs you will find that the breeds bred to be fighters are much more likely to be involved than other breeds.

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

Pitbulls make excellent pets. Loyal, loving, smart and protective. My pitbull kills any snake that comes into my garden, the same for centipedes, tarantulas, and scorpions. Any dog can be turned vicious thru concerted abuse. But my pitbull has been raised with love, and is the sweetest of all my dogs. Pit bulls, as with all terriers, need lots of regular exercise. They are a high energy dog.

As I mentioned, pitbulls (and other similar breeds) were specifically bred over many generations to be vicious fighters and not pets. Other breeds were bred specifically to enhance other characteristics (hunting, retrieving, calmness).

This doesnt stop an individual dog from being a good pet, but I think that if you check the reports of savage and unprovoked attacks by dogs you will find that the breeds bred to be fighters are much more likely to be involved than other breeds.

That problem is not with the dog or the breed, but with the owners. I have had dogs most of my life, and the only times I have been bitten, were by breeds not bred for fighting.

The Russian probably did us all a favor.

Thai do not know how to take care of dogs, let alone very dangerous dogs.

Absolutely agreed.

It is the dogs owner that should be arrested, this breed is a fighting dog his instinct is to kill.

In addition how can you even think to have dogs in a such tropical climate?

I had a dog but I didn't have the heart to force him to live at these latitude.

That problem is not with the dog or the breed, but with the owners. I have had dogs most of my life, and the only times I have been bitten, were by breeds not bred for fighting.

Pitt bull are fighting dogs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull DO NOT make a good pet at all! Duh!

Pitt bull are fighting dogs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull DO NOT make a good pet at all! Duh!

????...because Wikipedia told me so????

Wonder where the dog had been kept until now?

It's certainly going to stink the police station out.

The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.

How do you know the Russian is a nutter? Maybe the Pit bull almost bit him or his kid. Who knows. If it was in self defense then he is a hero. If it was for no reason he is a nutter.

the suspect, who denied allegations made against him

Thats the whole essence of the report wink.png

Does not shed light on the case.

Was it a poor little puppy killed by a mad man for no reason?

Was it an aggressive fighting dog attacking a man on public space?

Edited by KhunBENQ

'The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.' Quite possibly, akin to those who think pit bulls make pets.

Before the Anti American Bit Bull Brigade come on on here. I can assure you this dog is a soi dog mongrel mix. As for dangerous dogs, here in Thailand we can forget about specific breeds when referring to dangerous dogs. This is a free for all pot of mad mutts with limited human involvement. All are potential dangerous.

To true, my pitbull is the same. He is 18 months old and has been bitten three times by loose soi dogs. They sneak behind him when he is on the lead and take a chunk out of his backside. Now i carry a stick. He does not know other dogs, he was raised with the family on a gated village. But what a temperament , this is my first ever pittbull and after owning other breeds i will never have any other in future.

Exactly right but the anti pitbull brigade are as stubborn as the NRA fanatics even though they have never owned or probably been in close proximity to one. The only problem animal is the one on 2 legs. Nor would they be able to tell the difference between a bully, a staffy, an amstaff or an APBT. Doesn't stop their bull shit ignorant claims though. In other news today 15 million pit bulls worldwide did nothing different from any other breed

Murders, rapes, druggings, violent assaults are regular occurrences in Patts yet it is rare to hear or see any follow up or serious investigation from the BIB yet a dog gets done over and it is a major investigation. It really is a sick joke and a sad indictment on law enforcement in Pattaya.

The dog owner must be some one really important to get action out of the Patttaya police.

Doh,did you actually read the story.It was only a short one,enough for a 2 year old's attention span.

It's astounding how many people here are willing to assume any number of FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE, in defense of the knife wielding attacker.

As to the massive prejudice against Pitbulls:

Yes, they are a very powerful breed and have the capacity to inflict serious damage. However, they are by nature no more prone to unprovoked aggression than any number of other pet or working breeds. The fact that they are implicated in so many incidents is almost always attributable to inappropriate handling or deliberate abuse by their owners.

It is tragic that pitbulls are often owned by people who have anger issues, or need an animal to help compensate some penile deficiency.

There are, however, many perfectly good owners who give their pits the leadership, discipline and exercise they need to be healthy and balanced companions. I see no justification to let those owners, or their dogs, be victimized by people who find it necessary to run around the streets brandishing knives!

...I doubt that is how 'it went down'.....

...wonder if that is the same soi and same dog that almost attacked my daughters and I a few years ago....

...it behaved like a mindless killing machine and was only stopped by the owner at the last second....

The news article states that the dog was but 7 months old so I seriously doubt that it could have been the dog you accuse of attempting to attack you and your daughters.

Please read the article before inserting your foot into your mouth!

I seem to remember an article when the dog was first killed saying that they saw the dog run into the alley then saw the Russian running away and that the dog was dead so he "must" have done it. Now suddenly he walked up to the dog and stabbed it in clear view of the owner and no doubt a few other upstanding citizens. I A little suspicious. I'd hate to say that it sounds like they found out the Russian has some money and are looking to extort him....so i won't.

It's astounding how many people here are willing to assume any number of FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE, in defense of the knife wielding attacker.

As to the massive prejudice against Pitbulls:

Yes, they are a very powerful breed and have the capacity to inflict serious damage. However, they are by nature no more prone to unprovoked aggression than any number of other pet or working breeds. The fact that they are implicated in so many incidents is almost always attributable to inappropriate handling or deliberate abuse by their owners.

It is tragic that pitbulls are often owned by people who have anger issues, or need an animal to help compensate some penile deficiency.

There are, however, many perfectly good owners who give their pits the leadership, discipline and exercise they need to be healthy and balanced companions. I see no justification to let those owners, or their dogs, be victimized by people who find it necessary to run around the streets brandishing knives!

An old women and a pit bull ( dangerous dog )

What do you reckon ?

I smell , BS , and money.

The Russian guy didn't do what he did for fun, did he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

that's just stupid.

dangerous dogs and there owners , are the same bread.

The guy did pattaya a service, he should get one of those pattaya thank you letters by City Hall.

I love dogs but you can wipe these ones off the planet.