SURVEY: Do you believe the refugee crisis will result in the disintegration of the EU?

Scott

SURVEY: Will the EU disintegrate due to the refugee crisis?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted something more stupid than usual and decided to replaced with something intelligent and to the point.

In fact five points too small to seetongue.png

Mod please feel free to delete this post,

I will post something more relevant and so intelligent . you will all be amazed at a future time, in the mean time you will all have to do with out my Perls of wisdom.

What the hell are you talking about ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted something more stupid than usual and decided to replaced with something intelligent and to the point.

In fact five points too small to seetongue.png

Mod please feel free to delete this post,

I will post something more relevant and so intelligent . you will all be amazed at a future time, in the mean time you will all have to do with out my Perls of wisdom.

What the hell are you talking about ?

I posted a reply, and was to quick to pull the trigger.

After re-reading my reply, I decided that it was too stupid even for me, and deleted it,

not wanting to leave a blank post and knowing how disappointed everyone in this forum would be after seeing a reply by me , only to find it black,

I posted the above reply to explain what happen an reassure them that in due time I will be making a more relevant reply

to relax and not worry, everything will be alright again, until such time as the Mods removed it as per my request.

Does this make everything clear to you now? if not please PM me and I will forward you the long form explanation complete with pictures and links to some of my spectacular previous contributions to this form that support my above position tongue.png

PS: Thank you Scott for letting me wither on the vine.

Edited by sirineou