social media having impact ?

prk888

I do not (and never will) use Facebook, Twitter etc.) but from what i read on TVF I reckon that this media is having some impact even here in Pattaya.

Viewers around the world. cpomments freely avaiable for all to see

Scammers getting fined, aggressive vendors also; worst road deaths in the world (well almost) - some actions being seen to be taken it seems

That's the good side of such media

What say you?

Thai business philosophy seems to be "Mind Over Matter" : They don't mind and you don't matter!

The Thais have always felt comfortable in the knowledge that another bus will arrive imminently. Your thoughts, cares, and concerns are NOT theirs. I wonder what goes through their minds (if anything) when they must close their businesses for the last time?

Thais have been spoiled with tourism for as long as they can remember. I think the social media does affect some of their businesses but they operate as if another bus is about to arrive, and often does.

Must be much tougher in the Philippines....

Thai business philosophy seems to be "Mind Over Matter" : They don't mind and you don't matter!

The Thais have always felt comfortable in the knowledge that another bus will arrive imminently. Your thoughts, cares, and concerns are NOT theirs. I wonder what goes through their minds (if anything) when they must close their businesses for the last time?

Thais have been spoiled with tourism for as long as they can remember. I think the social media does affect some of their businesses but they operate as if another bus is about to arrive, and often does.

Swedish guy I swim with analyses Thais ,he states you can look into a Thais eyes and it registers nothing,just vacancy,also states can say "cuckoo" "anybody there?" too to them to garner a reaction

Swedish guy I swim with analyses Thais ,he states you can look into a Thais eyes and it registers nothing,just vacancy,also states can say "cuckoo" "anybody there?" too to them to garner a reaction

Have good and bad in every country.