EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, did anyone watch the super cup final Live? I caught the re-run yesterday and obviously they edited out the HT pundits, but I did hear them hand over for the 2nd half to the commentators. I believe we got Keys and Gray for UCL coverage last season, can anyone confirm this? Hope this continues with EPL. Wondering what additional coverage we will get mid week, like football today etc.... Bein in Indonesia provide this. True EPG schedule is dreadful and isn't updated, so paying no attention to that and they haven't even added Bein 2-4 on the online guide! Guess we'll find out next week!

20 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

Btw, did anyone watch the super cup final Live? I caught the re-run yesterday and obviously they edited out the HT pundits, but I did hear them hand over for the 2nd half to the commentators. I believe we got Keys and Gray for UCL coverage last season, can anyone confirm this? Hope this continues with EPL. Wondering what additional coverage we will get mid week, like football today etc.... Bein in Indonesia provide this. True EPG schedule is dreadful and isn't updated, so paying no attention to that and they haven't even added Bein 2-4 on the online guide! Guess we'll find out next week!

On the EPG guide for 9pm Saturday showing, Bein 1 - Burnley v Swansea   Bein 2 - Palace v West Brom  Bein 3 and Bein 4 - English Premier League, no mention of early and late game's !

41 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

On the EPG guide for 9pm Saturday showing, Bein 1 - Burnley v Swansea   Bein 2 - Palace v West Brom  Bein 3 and Bein 4 - English Premier League, no mention of early and late game's !

Well i'll go to the foot of my stairs, left the EPG guide on the screen and just gone back into the TV room and it"s changed and Palace are now on Bein 1, Spurs on Bein 2 and the early and late games are showing :D

2 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Yes, I caught a couple of games at the end of last season in the Champs League (I don't do UCL/EPL, etc) on the Bein channel that was on True and it was Keys and Grays with the usual pundits on the circuit....as you say hopefully they will also kick in with this new deal. It appears that Bein 2 is this years Stadium 6, so let's see if they show up an hour or so before your boys in the early game on Saturday.

Edited by Pat in Pattaya

3 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Most 3pm kick offs are shown on 365, but not all. Depends what team you follow. I got around this by using ilikehd 2 hour package for 30bhat, on the odd occasion that happened. Now the mighty Leicester City are Champions, shouldn't be a problem this season! :)

That is a very good idea.

Wont affect me until the middle of September as all West Ham's first few games have been moved to late Sunday or Money.

365 Sport will be perfect for watching the next morning though.

51 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

That is a very good idea.

Wont affect me until the middle of September as all West Ham's first few games have been moved to late Sunday or Money.

365 Sport will be perfect for watching the next morning though.

That's the downside to success, unfortunately.

Given the lack of official information, from True, it just seems to be a re-run of when CTH acquired  the EPL rights and I have no intention of signing up to any of the True offerings until the reality of what they provide becomes evident.

I can't see my team (Sunderland) being regularly available, unless all games are!

In the interim I (along with, I believe, many others) will be investigating the in and outs of acquiring an Android Box along with a subscription to a high quality stream.

As an aside, does anyone know if a CTH Ready Box and satellite dish could be used in conjunction with a legitimate True subscription to their "football only" offering?

10 hours ago, Eclipse said:

After using 365 Sport on a long weekend trial I have been offered 3 months for the price of one deal.

Looking at the channels they provide I cannot see where they could show every 3pm EPL game.

if anyone used 365 Sport last season, did they show all the 3pm games?

Thanks.

I had 365 all season.They didn't show all 3PM  games but the usual suspects City,Chelsea,Arsenal,Man U ,Spurs etc were.The great advantage is you can watch replays at your convenience.Kick offs are a few mins behind scheduled time.You got a good deal it seems

It appears the schedule has changed the main channel for matches will now be Beinsports 1. Bein sports 5 has now disappeared! It appears only 4 9pm games will be shown live. I would post the schedule, but Thaivisa won't let me upload it. It can be viewed on Truevisions Facebook page. More concerning is the "Saturday Live" preview/review show is stated as being in Thai on both EPG and Online TV guide. I'll give this lot until end of month before I look at other possible options. If no English punditry or mid week shows like before I might bin 'em! 

45 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

It appears the schedule has changed the main channel for matches will now be Beinsports 1. Bein sports 5 has now disappeared! It appears only 4 9pm games will be shown live. I would post the schedule, but Thaivisa won't let me upload it. It can be viewed on Truevisions Facebook page. More concerning is the "Saturday Live" preview/review show is stated as being in Thai on both EPG and Online TV guide. I'll give this lot until end of month before I look at other possible options. If no English punditry or mid week shows like before I might bin 'em! 

It's weird in a way as 3 years ago I would have been seething reading that, but now I'm like 'whatever', to be honest this whole cycle every 3 years is exhausting. Maybe time to get a life? I have True back in and have Platinum in 2 rooms, will I regret it? No, I don't think so, as IMO they offer way more than anyone else and the majority is in glorious HD. So no pundits spouting complete nonsense? Boo hoo, so what, I'm totally bored with them and their complete lack of knowledge anyway. Don't have every 3pm game? Boo hoo, so what, there will still be plenty of footballl around even if you may miss say 5 of your teams 38 league games, hardly a a crisis is it? Personally, I'm glad True have got it back, the rightful home for the Premier League here in Thailand IMO.....how do you like them onions?

Edited by Pat in Pattaya

13 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

To be fair bb i don't think we are going to know what they are showing until 9pm tomorrow, the EPG guide changed 3 times yesterday so anything could happen over the next 2 day's.

10 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Btw, anyone who is that bothered about missing out on pre/post mach punditry only have to sign up for Expat premium TV for all SKY/BT Sports....although the fact that you have to pay for it will obviously deter most on here from doing so.

Bt / Sky Sports will only show pre / post match punditry on games that they are showing, not on 3pm Uk games.

22 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Bt / Sky Sports will only show pre / post match punditry on games that they are showing, not on 3pm Uk games.

I know that, but that is still at least 4 games over the weekend and you can watch Jeff and Co on SSN if you want some kind of build up to the 3pm games.

West Ham Pat

Alfie, agree with your comment "don't think we are going to know what they are showing until 9pm tomorrow".

For that reason I've got the Truevisions football package AND I rejoined ilikehd for a month. In a month's time it should be clear if the Truevisions package on its own or not is sufficient or if I need both Truevisions and ilikehd.

20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Alfie, agree with your comment "don't think we are going to know what they are showing until 9pm tomorrow".

For that reason I've got the Truevisions football package AND I rejoined ilikehd for a month. In a month's time it should be clear if the Truevisions package on its own or not is sufficient or if I need both Truevisions and ilikehd.

Glad to see you agree with me BB :lol: all jokes aside, iv'e done exactly the same regarding True and ilikehd.

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

People seem to have been spoilt with what we have had here over the last few years. I'm not worried if every single game isn't on, there will be more than enough games on True, and all in glorious HD.

Just had a quick look at 365 Sport live games for Saturday night. Middlesborough v Stoke, Ch 2, 9pm

Man City v Sunderland,Hull v Leicester,Everton v Spurs Ch 4.

Have no idea if that line up with the official matches schedule:)

365 Sports due tend to repeat some games from last season

Received an E Mail from IVeiwHD.

iviewhd add new channels below 

MIO Stadium 1 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 2 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 3 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 4 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 5 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 6 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 7 ( EPL ) 

MIO Stadium 8 ( EPL ) 

Astro Super Sport 1 ( EPL ) 

Astro Super Sport 2 ( EPL ) 

Astro Super Sport 3 ( EPL ) 

K+ PM HD-Live1 (EPL) 

K+ NS HD-Live2 (EPL) 

K+ PC HD-Live3 (EPL) 

K+ 1 HD-Live4 (EPL) 

SkyNet-Live5 (EPL) 

I haven't received that email from ilikehd (yet) but I noticed last night ilikehd had added Bein 1-4 in the Basic Sport package. There was a uk football talk show on at the time on Truevisions Bein 2 channel so I checked it against ilikehd Bein 2 channel and the latter is just a little behind.