Curious Case of Bloodied Man in Pattaya

rooster59

Curious Case of Bloodied Man in Pattaya

post-137452-0-83337000-1448144490_thumb.

PATTAYA: Foreign man in soi baukhao Pattaya was seen walking with black pants on and covered in blood on Saturday.

When asked if he needed help he rejected it, and continued to stroll the popular tourist soi.

This story has been reported on facebook from thai sources.

tvn.png
-- 2015-11-21

I like it, the black pants give him a sort of dignity. The farang dress code seems to be absent these days,i renewed my visa yesterday, the room was full of old pot bellied farang in frayed shorts and flip flops one even had a vest on instead of a shirt, my wife was horrified and asked one of the wives why they didn't tell their husbands that they were basically insulting the officials by showing they weren't worthy of dressing up for, answer, i tried but they just don't care.

Bar girls sleep with these slugs for 30 dollars. Unbelievable.

There must be better options for them than whoring in Pattaya. In Bangkok they can get a job as a housekeeper for 10 k a month + OT.

and where would the girls get the other 20k ?

There must be better options for them than whoring in Pattaya. In Bangkok they can get a job as a housekeeper for 10 k a month + OT.

I can just see the advertisement in Pattaya and Bangkok newspapers now.

"100,000 housekeepers requiring employment, will take on extra duties"

I hope you are being facetious, if not you obviously either live in a very secluded village (for the past 30 years), or not in the Kingdom at all.

My first thought was the bloodied man must be a vampire...the blood runs from his head to his toe...this is truly bizarre...I would like to see the scene where all the blood came from...would not surprise me if some hideous crime was committed...

I don't find words...

I should keep to myself that I stay in the area from time to time (and have seen a lot, but this a bit over the top).

My only idea is that he is in a state of shock after some crime or mentally ill.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I don't find words...

I should keep to myself that I stay in the area from time to time (and have seen a lot, but this a bit over the top).

My only idea is that he is in a state of shock after some crime or mentally ill.

Drugs. google you tube crystal meth

I can just see the advertisement in Pattaya and Bangkok newspapers now.

"100,000 housekeepers requiring employment, will take on extra duties"

I hope you are being facetious, if not you obviously either live in a very secluded village (for the past 30 years), or not in the Kingdom at all.

They dont usually advertise in newspapers because most Thais dont buy them.. There are billboards all over Bangkok offering domestic jobs to women . Either that or she can go home and work with her boyfriend or husband in the fields growing crops. Ive never come across an unemployed woman in Bangkok in 16 years.

Bangkok is hardly a secluded village. Where do you live pray tell. View talay 2 gigglem.gif

Edited by jalansanitwong

This is what we mean when we say BGs are damaged goods. Night after night with guys like this will certainly traumatize any normal human being.