Incredible footage captures shocking shooting and gang fight in Bangkok

webfact

Incredible footage captures shocking shooting and gang fight in Bangkok

sc.png

BANGKOK:-- A taxi passenger has captured a terrifying shooting and gang fight which took place on Monday in broad daylight in a busy Bangkok street.

The footage, which was uploaded to by Facebook user Nachananaka on Monday afternoon, shows a group of people wearing motorcycle crash helmets chasing and hitting out at another group.

Gunshots can also be heard and one person is seen injured laying down on the sidewalk.

As the melee then spills out onto the road, drivers are forced to swerve to avoid being caught up in the crossfire.

CCTV footage of the shooting captures the shocking incident from the other side of the street.

Sources:
https://www.facebook.com/nachananaka/videos/992439677476478/?pnref=story
https://www.facebook.com/dogdognews/videos/452904824900701/

tvn.png
-- 2015-11-24

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to the number of people involved, looks like another moronic trade school

fight..... Will be curious to see the TAT spin....... " Tired of boring well regulated

tourist spots around the world? Take a walk on the wild side and come to Amazing

Thailand, where fights and gunfire possibly await you right in the main city !! "

Getting more like America... well at least some Americans are more civil about it and keep it of the streets, they just go down to the local parkgigglem.gif

Perhaps you need to check the gun homicide rate in Thailand versus America.

The number of people who get blasted in Thailand the wild East, makes

America look like the land of safety...coffee1.gif

Idiots. This is the sort of people the cops should be locking up, not some girl who criticises them online.

Yhe fact they can't control these people does more damage for their reputation as crimefighters and protectors of life and property than any individual opinion ever could.

Hope to see these clowns from the video locked up soon. But i won't hold my breath that they'll all be dragged in

Is it just me that has had this thought but when the other half is watching Thai soaps and they show invariably guns and gunshots but not pixelated out but when its a movie and they show someone smoking they pixelate the cigarette out...... so video or pictures of people smoking is outlawed and acted on to prevent it being seen but video or pictures of some guys wielding a gun or knife is not and is generally shown on TV Soaps with local well known Thai soap actors at popular prime times......

So if Im an impressionable teenager and see smoking blurred out.... this might send the right message to me..... but by the same logic to brandish and use a lethal weapon is not so , that sends a message as well.

Im not saying this is the root cause but it does show that guns and brandishing lethal weapons with intent is not something that is deemed abhorrent or incorrect in Thai society......... I find it laughable that authorities go after actors who are merchandising beer etc yet condone the same actors/actress's thrusting a gun in someones face even if it is on fictional soaps.... what do you expect if the wrong messages are continually condoned and sent.......... dont even get me going on the journo who is up before the court on flak jacket possesion.... can you imagine if the poor bugger had of been smoking and had a can of beer in his hand as well at the time ........

Do not worry, the newly hired police superheros, they will catch these criminals.
I just worried about Darth Vader. With its red plastic sword he will probably have no chance against a real, sharp weapon.

And those little idiots have no qualms to shoot live rounds and killing people.

post-151287-0-76800700-1448354096_thumb.

When a Thai guy attacked my car for no reason the police said to me not go near there again because maybe he has a gun ,I said go look then ,they just smiled ,job done ,I had to pay for damage because the police did not want to get involved.

I wander why Thailand has a problem

Edited by whatproblem

The lack of presence of the police on Bangkok sidewalks continues to astound me. Where are they hiding ? I think they should all be fitted with a GPS tracking device.....not that their bosses care.

All asleep or watching tv in the police boxes.......well thats my local bobbies anyway, just dropped in to give him some Pappaya and Pineapples.

When a Thai guy attacked my car for no reason the police said to me not go near there again because maybe he has a gun ,I said go look then ,they just smiled ,job done ,I had to pay for damage because the police did not want to get involved.

I wander why Thailand has a problem

Be careful not to complain on the internet or the useless pricks, sorry, I mean police will arrest you under the computer crimes act. What they don't seem to understand is that it's not defamation if people are simply telling the truth.

An official government spokesperson says " this will not affect tourism, in fact an increase is expected. "

These clips would go well with the next tourism road show in the middle east (Irak, Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan).

“Visit Bangkok and feel like home”

Getting more like America... well at least some Americans are more civil about it and keep it of the streets, they just go down to the local parkgigglem.gif

Perhaps you need to check the gun homicide rate in Thailand versus America.

The number of people who get blasted in Thailand the wild East, makes

America look like the land of safety...coffee1.gif

The USA had 14,300 murder in 2014 ! The american Public have more guns then the armies of Thailand,Cambodia, and Vietnam combined.

Google Sandy Hook School murders !

I am inclined to think of this as no matter the injury, death or hard feeling involved the people involved in this, show of how ignorant and uncaring for others they are and should be dealt with as we would a rabid dog, who was a danger to the local population.

They apparently do not have the balls to arm themselves with gun, knife, club, or wahtever and meet their opponent on neutral ground and the winner walk, crawl or run away to tell everyone how mucho he is. Leave the casualities for the body chasers and the doctors and monks /preachers, etc to bless and crow over.