Who can pickup my parcels at post office?

Chuckles78

So I made a order with SwimmingPoolsThailand.

Before paying I asked if they will ship my order to my house. They told me shipping will be door to door so I made payment.

A few days later I'm told to now go pickup my packages at the local post office or pay more to bring to my house.

Anyway, its frustrating as I'm in europe... Who can i call to go pickup and deliver my package in hua hin? Prefer if I can organise online.

The best person would be the person who was to sign for them when they got to your house.

They never came to my house, we got a call to go pick it up.

The Swimming pool shop told me to ask my neighbours or find a samlor? Nice of them to make it my Problem.

The best person would be the person who was to sign for them when they got to your house.

The Swimming pool shop told me to ask my neighbours or find a samlor? Nice of them to make it my Problem.

they no come to your house and you know this because you are in Europe.

Everything I have had delivered via EMS they have first attempted delivery at my home and then if no one home they take back to PO and then contact via phone.

oh and EMS will not going knocking on doors to find some unauthorized person to take it.

and it ain't my problem either so ..............

(memo to self do not ever again reply to Thighvisa)

they no come to your house and you know this because you are in Europe.

Everything I have had delivered via EMS they have first attempted delivery at my home and then if no one home they take back to PO and then contact via phone.

oh and EMS will not going knocking on doors to find some unauthorized person to take it.

and it ain't my problem either so ..............

(memo to self do not ever again reply to Thighvisa)

Our deliveries come to resort entrance so there is ALWAYS someone here.

They didn't deliver because a package was oversize.

This is why I asked before paying.

Edited by Dieter78