Honda Click

DD13

Hi Folks

Tomorrow I have to tax my Honda Click, it has only 6000kms on the clock so not often used and 5 years old (looks new)

I thought that it should be serviced before I take it to the Transport Office for its check

It needs a new battery as through lack of use the original is flat....also the horn has stopped working and the electric cut out

Could you please recommend a servicing agent.......preferably ....Central Pattaya to ....North Pattaya

Not imperitive if there is a coffee shop in the vicinity

I have seen Guys in Honda overalls on the cut through to Sukhumvit from Pattaya Klang......but never seen them working on a bike in all the time I have passed the shop

Many thanks

DD13

Edited by DD13

Mityon - 3rd road corner of Pattaya Klang. They did work for me on a Click and also fitted a cargo box.

There's a Mityon there? Thought it was at 3rd and Nua.

I recommend the Mityon at 3rd and Lenkee so the OP can chose any fine breakfast establishment on Soi Lenkee.

Mityon - 3rd road corner of Pattaya Klang. They did work for me on a Click and also fitted a cargo box.

I recommend the Mityon at 3rd and Lenkee so the OP can chose any fine breakfast establishment on Soi Lenkee.

Mityon at 3rd and Lenkee is closed and now reopended as X-Speed selling bike accessories.

Mityon at 3rd and Lenkee is closed and now reopended as X-Speed selling bike accessories.

Oops... my bad. I just reckoned it was Mityon's speed shop. Noticed it had bugger all to do with them when I parked opposite today.

Side note: Retox have extended their air conditioned dining to enclose the old front patio (smoking zone). Makes for more space and more customers inside (and smokers now have the sidewalk only).

Thankyou everyone for your suggestions

I went Myton opposite Big C Pattaya Klang they redirected me to Soi 10 big C south for servicing

As I was in Klang I went to the people in the cut through to Sukhumvit at the top of Klang

How wrong could I be.......they have a well equipped work shop (even have hydraulic ramps)

They carried out the full service including oil change, fitted a new battery......all within an hour.....665 baht ....very reasonable

I can thoroughly recommend them