Meals on Wheels V Food Panda

sharktooth

Now and again we get food delivered if we can't be bothered cooking. Used to use Meals on Wheels for a few years, but Food Panda came on the scene with half of the delivery price. Unfortunately their website and app need a bit of work and their drivers can be a bit clueless, but they will get there in the end.

Looks like Meals on Wheels have competition on their hands...

Changed to food panda a few months ago and personally think they are far better. The android app is really convenient and I find their website better made than mow. Also they are much cheaper (about 50% cheaper).

The problem I had recently with food panda is that they changed the min. order price on most of the restaurants. I just don't understand why, how does this affect anything? With min. order price of 250 I can't order a single meal for myself anymore, I always get around the 180-220 baht. Totally retarded...

I've found MOW to be good, there's always Mike on the end of the phone if there is a problem with the delivery or order, I've used Food Panda and found them to be a bit 'corporate', I prefer to use the family businesses here if at all possible! There is another food delivery that has appeared on the scene called Yum Yum Delivery, cheap delivery prices and a wide range of restaurants, tried them a couple of times for Thai food and found them to be good.