NaviGo Samui – the new taxi app in Koh Samui

webfact

Not silent on the matter all, I had better much things to do all day... tongue.png Strange over the high season I had 10 sets of visitors none of them found getting around Samui, that difficult or in their opinion overly expensive...

Some had been to Indonesia, and Phi Phi and Phuket, all found Samui to be better... A couple of tourists I was talking to last night said the same thing....

For those you live here it is not hard to get the phone number for a regular taxi service who will give a discount rate...

Minivan rates are IMO pretty reasonable from all the ferry terminals... door to door service... for 100 to 200 baht depending on season.

Still waiting on Spidermike to come up with how this bus service you propose, will get people up and down the long Soi's....or where the parking lots will be located? .

Also your beach cleaning proposal and estimate needs a huge re-think on cost estimates.... facepalm.gifwhistling.gif

Carry on Samui bashing... bah.gif

The ferry to hotel services run by the ferry companies have been a big improvement for getting from a ferry to your hotel or house. I would be interested to see a comparison between public transport on Koh Samui and Koh Phi Phi? Do they have taxis there?

• 8 months later...
20 hours ago, khman said:

Hi friends,

Any update about this service? Especially their price vs official taxis....
Taxis are soooo expensive in Koh Samui...

Thank you.

Price wise in my experience Navigo works out good for longer trips, however it's not that good for shorter trips. I recently did a 7km trip from Bangpo to Nathon and the price was 320 baht. Song Taew is a cheaper and still quite reliable service during the day.