model drones

swbaggies

Thank you to everyone...

LivinginKata.... im a bit of a novice with google maps, ive tried to put in the 7.50 ref at bottom and it doesnt find it. Do you know the google maps reference, or can you confirm its on the same rd as living mall and home pro as i always get the West and East road mixed up... Thanks

Thank you to everyone...

LivinginKata.... im a bit of a novice with google maps, ive tried to put in the 7.50 ref at bottom and it doesnt find it. Do you know the google maps reference, or can you confirm its on the same rd as living mall and home pro as i always get the West and East road mixed up... Thanks

Yes. Thats the west Rd that homepro is on.

Thats shop that LIK posted is just before the road to Big Buddha.

Thank you to everyone...

Past HomePro - through the first set of traffic lights - and about 200+m on the left.

Buy online also. twinprohobby.com one of Thailand best RC shops. Not based in Phuket, but very fast shipping and really know their stuff.

The RC shop mentioned by livinginkata is easily missed if driving north because they sign on front on building says "insurance". When driving south the sign on side of building says "RC". Limited stock there and many items he needs to order. Online option far better IMO.