PVR Truevisions frequent black out

fvw53

I have a PVR to record programs from Truevisions.

During playback of recorded programs I have frequently a black out i.e. the recording jumps about 2 minutes further

When I return to the point when the black out started then I can play back the lost 2 minutes i.e. the recording was done as it should

Do some other TVF members experience similar problems?

Never experienced this problem because in this day and age I've never had to use a PVR.

Just goes to show how many light years behind True Visions are.

For a nominal fee I can watch the last 10 days of UK TV at my leisure without any hassle.

It's about time True ventured into 2016,it's laughable when the likes of Sky TV in the UK have on demand services with on demand boxes with 1 or 2 terabite memory.

It's not as if True visions is cheap either,they are mere amateurs in comparison considering they have had the pay tv monopoly here from the start.

Ditch them and step into the new millennium.

Edited by stoneyboy

Was the PVR supplied by True ? if so maybe you can ask them to exchange it for one that works properly.

yes it was supplied by True but before calling them I wanted to know if other people had similar problems

Was the PVR supplied by True ? if so maybe you can ask them to exchange it for one that works properly.

yes it was supplied by True but before calling them I wanted to know if other people had similar problems

What difference does it make?

You have a problem and it's True's equipment, do you really need others to validate your problem before you fix your problem

What difference does it make?

You have a problem and it's True's equipment, do you really need others to validate your problem before you fix your problem

Until now all the internet or audio visual problems I faced were easily solved by other TVF members

To telephone to the so-called "service" people of True is really the last resort

• Like 1

• 2 years later...