What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

Thais are childish so they don't need democracy because they can't handle it properly. An authoritarian regime fits them well, they can live with this and it will do good to the country in the end.

Edited by Lannig
  • Like 1

Okay this fits into this thread somehow. Did anybody here move to Cambodia lately? Hilarious video if you have a bit of attention span.

I have the attention span of a bowling ball, but I found that very entertaining.

Edited by sipi
  • Like 1

Okay this fits into this thread somehow. Did anybody here move to Cambodia lately? Hilarious video if you have a bit of attention span.

I have the attention span of a bowling ball, but I found that very entertaining.

Amazing how many people live in denial and lie to themselves as per op post. So many posters here also.

Which brings me to a point from the video.

"I am in Thailand because of the state of affairs in USA and civil liberties in this country"

ROFLOLOLOLOL

• Like 2

Man... that video is a treasure trove.

"She's half Chinese"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

The video is funny for sure. There is a debate whether it is a wind up or if the guy is serious. I think it is a scripted joke but some people in Cambodia are saying they know the guy and he is actually this stupid. "Western girls just don't seem interested in dating guys." lol

Wonder why?

no way that i'd live in sh@thole like Thailand where i wouldn't earn 4.95 an hour for flipping burgers which provides me with a comfortably lifestyle in <insert location>.

Edited by Naam