Looking for a place around Bangkok

nix

HI,

I am currently looking for a place around bangkok to hangout and chill or just spend time.

We don't like to hangout in malls though.

Would prefer something like MOCA, BACC, Chocolate Ville,, etc etc. - Something more with arts and crafts.

We'd like to avoid crowded malls, we want it to be more chill and relaxing. (Chocolate Ville is an exception because of the place)

Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Edited by nix

I think you have to add a bit more information. Are you looking for places during the day? night? Do you like arts and music like a museum or just a place to sit and relax. There are numerous beer gardens or nice coffee shops to spend some time. Are you located in the center of BKK or one of the suburbs?

I think you have to add a bit more information. Are you looking for places during the day? night? Do you like arts and music like a museum or just a place to sit and relax. There are numerous beer gardens or nice coffee shops to spend some time. Are you located in the center of BKK or one of the suburbs?

Looking to both day and night. Willing to go to several places in the morning and evening.

I like both arts and music like a museum and a place to sit and relax.

also fairly interested in coffee shops as a place to sit and relax.

I am located in the center of BKK, willing to ride a cab if the place is quite far.

Thanks

"Siam Society", just down Asok from the BTS/MRT entrance. many ongoing cultural events, usually to a high standard.

Walk different areas or Yaowarat, Bangkok's Chinatown...endlessly fascinating,

Pick up free copies of "BK" Magazine and check the Arts/Lifestyle pages of the Bangkok Post...ongoing listings for a very lively arts and music scene.

"Siam Society", just down Asok from the BTS/MRT entrance. many ongoing cultural events, usually to a high standard.

Walk different areas or Yaowarat, Bangkok's Chinatown...endlessly fascinating,

Pick up free copies of "BK" Magazine and check the Arts/Lifestyle pages of the Bangkok Post...ongoing listings for a very lively arts and music scene.

This is sure interesting, will definitely visit this place

I highly recommended "Train Night Market, Srinakarin Road (Taradrodfi)"

You can hangout and walk around the outdoor night market specializing in antiques & vintage, chill bars & nice food.

been here once, definitely awesome place with the localish environment - however seem too crowded :(

I like Siam Square, but if you live in the center of Bangkok why not just walk around your neighborhood and try places until you find one you like?

That said, when I want to drink coffee and read the paper I stay home.

awesome, ill check it out as well