Watching Australian rules football in Nakhon ratchasima

leeneeds

Hi All, my step farther will soon be moving to the north east and he has asked me to find out if he can get the footy on the t v , I have no idea, i have cable t v to watch the rugby but no Australian footy is shown, do any of you members watch foot ball on t v or is the broadcast just streaming,

since the demise of the Aust network, finding anyone who knows what satellite to point too, to maybe hook up on the ABC ?

thank you ,

for what ever help/ advice you give, have a good day, regards lee

Or if he has good internet connection, he can get a 12 month streaming package from AFL.com.au and watch all games live via internet. Last I heard it was about $120 per year. I know of a few expats watching AFL this way

Or if he has good internet connection, he can get a 12 month streaming package from AFL.com.au and watch all games live via internet. Last I heard it was about $120 per year. I know of a few expats watching AFL this way

The cost is now US$153 which is about AU$200. I do not know why they charge in US$ but it is run by Telstra.

If you want to pay for this service it is better to join a club as an international or global member. The GWS gives you the same service and only charge AU$150.00

https://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/packages/view/346/Premium_Global_GIANT