W10 exceedingly funny, if not.....

THAIPHUKET

Now it is really getting weird. A simple restart will not work. Went to systems.. display orientation. Tried to change from landscape to portrait. Screen flipped but only to landscape in the opposite side. Now I can read my desktop left to right instead of right to left. Major accomplishment!

Now it is really getting weird. A simple restart will not work. Went to systems.. display orientation. Tried to change from landscape to portrait. Screen flipped but only to landscape in the opposite side. Now I can read my desktop left to right instead of right to left. Major accomplishment!

Another thing you could try is to right-click on an empty area of your desktop until you see something similar to this (different graphics will obviously give different options):

post-76988-0-54615100-1461126421_thumb.j

I have done this before. Prompted by you I wanted to try again. Click on landscape flipped. Desktop is upside down. Click on Keep Change. Click on on landscape mode this time non flipped. And hooray I am back in business!

Some peoples' vision is really changing in a way that they see all and everything upside down when they're not used to the recreational neutrons.

Just stop zipping Lhao Kao in addition and it will be alright. Wait, my screen starts running away...heeeeeeeeeeeee