Are you jealous of Thai people?

If you have ever seen the size of the underwear designed for Thai men...you could never be jealous again.

Hahaha.

Is this OP working under an assumed name to undermine our intellect. I hate to say it but feel compelled to do so. Is this so-called friend jealous of certain peculiarities around the center arena embellished or adorned on an Asian face. On reflection I too think Thai women are adorable although certain aspects in western women supersede other women in different countries. They're not all fatties.

Ok, plastic surgery can see to that asian birth defect infliction - but then again it's not natural beauty.

Just saying .........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have ever seen the size of the underwear designed for Thai men...you could never be jealous again.

Personal obsession of yours? Have you ever actually seen the private parts of a Thai man? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

He may have seen this:

So, who gathers this data? Not that I am looking for work but...

Data are gathered by the statistical proven blind test method. Other than wearing a blind fold and being able to hold on to your own ankles there are no real qualifications.

The XXXL underwear designed for farangs has nothing to do with the size of their package.

Apparently one of the few things that farang males cling to as a measure of their supposed superiority is the size of their "accoutrement." Largely a myth on both sides of the equation, especially when compared to the "studs" who flock to Thailand, many of whom haven't seen their own "junk" in 30 years without mirrors and strong lighting.

"Ah here they are. Thai men are jealous of me because of my supersized underwear."

52a06361cf64dad168343ba17dedb193.jpg

Am I jealous of Thai peopel? Emphatically 'No.'

As far as 'slender' Thais go? That's a generational thing. The new generation of kids are raised on junk food, many are obese, many are sedentary, and this generation will end up having as many health problems as their Western counter-part due to their diet and eating habits. And anyway, most of them are jealous of farangs - they want to be white skinned.

Greener grass <--> Greener grass

Jealous cow <--> Jealous cow

Edited by connda

Not at all. With an average IQ below 100, I am glad I had a better education than the Thai system.

The IQ range for the majority of people is 90 to 110 so you are right n the center which is good

biggrin.png I have a lot of Thai friends that have never answered questions to establish their personal IQ.

I think that is why they relate to me as i have never done this either.

Generalization sucks, eh?.................................wink.png

Generalization always sucks as it takes a mass point of view but for some things you cant take the view of one person or it is useless

At the risk of generalisation , I do think physicly many Thai are geneticly superior to westerners but so are the brown skinned of Africa. Appart from genetics , I'm not jealous of Thai people .

Admittedly Thais seem to be ageless until they reach about 55 years old, when they suddenly look 70. It is really difficult to guess the age of most Thais aged between 20 and 50. I would love to be free of some of my wrinkles and signs of ageing - without surgery! - and I hate to be soaked with sweat 24/7 when the temperature exceeds 30C, but I'm not jealous of them.

Maybe your wife. My wife hit 55 with menopause in full stride. Gained 8 kilos which pushed her already ample bottom and busoms to very non-Thai proportions, and ironed those wrinkles right out. She's good for another 10 years or 10,000 miles. She'll push off looking 70 until she is 70. Your missus' mileage may vary! biggrin.png

Edited by connda

"I’m certainly jealous of Thai men. Most of them have a metabolism that keeps them slim no matter how much they eat"

If that's what you think ....methinks it's a long time since you've been to Thailand,...... that goes for women too.

Sometimes when I am in an introspective mood, I envy the (majority of) Thais for their simplistic view of the world.

Then I consider the ignorance of the world that coincides with that view, and the envy melts away pretty quickly.

If the Thais could afford to eat the kinds of foods that produce the obesity of the Europeans and Americans...they would...

If the Thais could change their smooth bronze skin...for milky white with freckles...they would...

People by nature want what they do not have...

Some find happiness by being contented to live within their means and skin...

How about you?

Edited by ggt

Not at all. With an average IQ below 100, I am glad I had a better education than the Thai system.

IQ is a very poor measure of a person's intelligence. For example, an Australian Aboriginal would most likely flunk badly. However, if you were to put them in the middle of the Great Sandy Desert they would survive and thrive, whereas your educated Westerner would be dead in 1-2 days. Their survival skills are far superior in that situation.

Personal obsession of yours? Have you ever actually seen the private parts of a Thai man? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have, and I wasn't all that impressed.

But back to the topic of the western lady's envy of small slim Thai women.

It isn't because of any racial or genetic characteristic, they are small because their growth is stinted by a very low protein diet during childhood and puberty. If you feed a Thai child a high protein diet, plenty of milk, cheese, meat, eggs, fish, they become western normal size. Much taller and broader.

I can't see how you can envy someone who has had limited access to food for most of their formative years..

The last half generation does not appear to have suffered from any sort of inadequate nutrition. To see a "slim and trim" Thai lady, be it in the sticks or on 2nd road in Pattaya is becoming an exceptional event. Hovering between "out of shape to simply obese is the rule these days.". 10 years ago, it was somewhat different.

Any wonder, that fewer and fewer "Western Farangs of the adventurous type" refuse to sit for 10 hours in an airplane, while knowing that there are places in Europe within a 2 hour flight, that offer the same services at a similar price.

Jealous of Thai People? Why and for what? As long as the the "may pen rai" syndrome in Thailand reins in this globalized world, Thailand will face a rude awakening.

Regardless of what "Thai Wifie" says.

Cheers

Are you out of your mind ? have you been into the fortune cookies again ? there is no lower life form than the thai male, as evidenced by recent happenings in Huahin ! After seeing the carnage I vowed never to have anything to do with these lowlife people. Hopefully at the higher end of the civilization chain there might have been someone who might have interceded in these disgusting events, but for me Thailand is over, finished, caput :(

Are you out of your mind ? have you been into the fortune cookies again ? there is no lower life form than the thai male, as evidenced by recent happenings in Huahin ! After seeing the carnage I vowed never to have anything to do with these lowlife people. Hopefully at the higher end of the civilization chain there might have been someone who might have interceded in these disgusting events, but for me Thailand is over, finished, caput sad.png

It was disgusting behaviour but it's not limited to Thais- have a look at the people on death row in the USA or imprisoned in the West for long periods and see what they have done. Lots of lower life examples there.Don't judge a country by a few brutal idiots- jeez there are plenty everywhere.

He may have seen this:

Nice webfact. Seems "German engineering' is not just a buzz word and getting sent to the Congo for prison would be quite a stretch. Ouch.

My wife's brother-in-laws are all slim and muscular, years of working on farms and eating good food, no junk nonsense. But the young generation now who frequent and are addicted to 7-11 and other convenence food outlets are hopelessly overweight from a young age.

Personal obsession of yours? Have you ever actually seen the private parts of a Thai man? Not that there's anything wrong with that.w

He may have seen this:

double post

Edited by mca

... Sure, being young, slim, fluent in Thai, acclimated to the (Thai) societal norms, ... does seem desirable for a brief period.

But, after a few moments and seeing, thinking about jealousy or envy, - NOOOO! I wouldn't trade my (mildly) overweight,

easily sunburnt skin, somewhat past "middle-age," to be a young, slim Thai. Such a lack of opportunity! Such a brutal,

hard, cruel, distrusting,... society! Such a limited worldview! .... No thank you!

He may have seen this:

I gleaned 2 very interesting facts from that chart.

1) The less-advertised advantages of drinking Um Bongo.

2) When I asked my dad if I was born in Pyongyang and he said " No" he was obviously lying.

smooth skin and silky hair

cheesy.gif

Almost my Asian GF and friend girlbiggrin.png Chines, Thai, korea,HK even Japanes.

jealous of my sister, niece, cousin..

They white skin they real silk Hair,long eyelashes.

Even They jealous of me for long eyelashescheesy.gif ( before i come to Asia even not think about this is)

Almost all of them wanted or planned to do plastic surgery(The nose, breasts, cheeks, eyes) etc.

Only Kazahstan and Mongolia GF not think about this is.

I am jealous?

low education, lots of prejudices and complexes about their body and skin color?

Ofcouse NOT!!!

Wow! Third post and we had already dragged out the "penis size comparison condom". Says a lot.

whats the point of having a larger member if it is flanked and overshadowed if not obscured by abdominal girth ??

a moot point indeed