Cslox/ipstar Down

Rimmer

CSLoxinfo IPStar was down all day yesterday but they had a message on the telephone help line saying that subscribers would not be able to access the web at that time.

Don't feel half so bad when they tell us there is a problem, at least we know it's down and are being told the truth. Much better well done. :D

It's working now....obviously :o

You would think that they would have called you directly since you seem to be their last remaining customer!! :o

Ooohhh that was nasty :D

In all fairness the speed is way up and this is the first time it has been down since the black days of August ( I think) Maybe it's because I am the only one in the pipe as you say.

I did try to get a TOT system but when the engineers came they spotted the existing dish and high tailed it out of here faster than a rat up a drain pipe and have never been back :D

You would think that they would have called you directly since you seem to be their last remaining customer!! :o

Ooohhh that was nasty :D

In all fairness the speed is way up and this is the first time it has been down since the black days of August ( I think) Maybe it's because I am the only one in the pipe as you say.

I did try to get a TOT system but when the engineers came they spotted the existing dish and high tailed it out of here faster than a rat up a drain pipe and have never been back :D

When I stopped in the local TOT office I told them I had Loxinfo and asked if TOT would be better. Naturally they claimed it would be. I was a little surprised that they actually changed the dish. The equipment looks identical. Since it is MUCH better, I think that I'm going to change from 512/256 to the 1024/512 service. That will be 2,600 per month and only 100 baht more than the 256/128 Loxinfo that seldom worked.