Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Pato, Apparently V good Lhs attacker just about the same postion as Oscar and hazard plays!! Plays elsewhere not so hot,, but we'll see.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't keep on! We heard you the first time.

• Like 1

Lets hope it's just rumours Keith.

Little bit sad about Ramirez leaving. Obviously that new camp chip will never be forgotten but I feel the timing is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The money was more than right as well, Trip.

• Like 1

A game where we should have been 5-1 up at half time. Total dominance from the first whistle to the last. Loftus -Cheek and Baba Rachman both had good games while Ivan the Hippo was a liability. Oscar looks like he's found a new lease of life but how long will that last? A neatly taken hat trick though.

I see that the club will not be offering John Terry a new contract, which means this season will be his last. His record speaks for itself. A monumental defender for the club through two decades and it will have to be someone special to take his place. This probably means that Cahill will not be leaving the club in the near future which, to my mind, is good news.

• Like 1

A game where we should have been 5-1 up at half time. Total dominance from the first whistle to the last. Loftus -Cheek and Baba Rachman both had good games while Ivan the Hippo was a liability. Oscar looks like he's found a new lease of life but how long will that last? A neatly taken hat trick though.

I see that the club will not be offering John Terry a new contract, which means this season will be his last. His record speaks for itself. A monumental defender for the club through two decades and it will have to be someone special to take his place. This probably means that Cahill will not be leaving the club in the near future which, to my mind, is good news.

Lets hope it doesn't turn out to be like the FL fiasco! Thankfully that equaliser didn't haunt anyone at the end of the season.

I have read that JT would not want to play for another BPL team so respect to him if that is true. I would think the MLS will beckon him stateside.

I have to question the decision slightly though, JT is getting more game time than Cahill this season but JT will not have a contract?? I don't see the logic?? OK his legs are nearly gone but surely we would be better off with him in the squad next season for those defensive (parking the bus type) games?

Captain Leader Legend leaving will be a sad day for all CFC fans. sad.png

• Like 1

I agree Mr.T. Terry does deserve at least one more year at the club, if only for his leadership qualities although, on the evidence of last night's performance at Watford, he is our best central defender. If the indecision over his future is playing on his mind, he didn't show it.. The first half started off well but a well drilled, compact Watford side gained the upper hand and were the better team at the break. Too many of our midfield players were trying to 'nick' the ball instead of getting their foot in and winning the ball and, too often, were coming off second best, Matic, Mikel and Oscar being the main offenders..

After the interval, it was much better with Gomes bringing off some flying saves. We took hold of the game, pressed and harried their midfield and defence and, at the final whistle, Watford were hanging on. I rate Quique Sanchez Flores as a coach and Watford are fortunate to have him. They'll do well to keep him at the club, as they will with Ighalo who's the b*****ks with me. Strength, pace and an eye for goal. Deeney's comments after the game regarding the histrionics of Paredes had me chuckling, especially when he said that "In the Sunday League, if you fell about like that, you'd be laughed at".

• Like 1

That was 2 points dropped for me. Hiddink is far too negative. Kennedy,Loftus-Cheek Traore,even Rahman need playing....not warming the bench week after week. That first half was far too easy for Watford.....easy to get round and pass both Mikel and Terry and take on Ivanovich at will. 2nd half Watford didn,t bother and had settled 0-0 at half time. The substitution for Matic bringing on Hazard was far too late and it should have been Mikel to go. If Gus plays that team against Utd on sunday and they play like they did against Stoke....then we are going to get beat imho.

• Like 1

That was 2 points dropped for me. Hiddink is far too negative.

I believe you are in the running to sign Pellegrini in the summer. Could do worse

Yeah could do worse,nice enough bloke,no tantrums......but not for me. The gangster at A.Madrid for me or Poach Poch from 3 points lane.whistling.gifwhistling.gif

• Like 1

I believe you are in the running to sign Pellegrini in the summer. Could do worse

Yeah could do worse,nice enough bloke,no tantrums......but not for me. The gangster at A.Madrid for me or Poach Poch from 3 points lane.whistling.gifwhistling.gif

AVB is available.tongue.png

Are you that lost in time and delusional you still refer to 3 point Lane!! cheesy.gif

i doubt Pochettino would even consider the chavs. Aside of the obvious, he believes in developing young talent. Simon looks and acts the part for you lot, he's a perfect fit.

Edited by carmine

AVB is available.tongue.png

So is Mourinho. w00t.gif

Fair play to those of you who were up at 02.45 to watch it, I confess that on considering my options at 02.30, I decided to go back to sleep.

Wouldn't have expected anything else from a chav laugh.png

Wouldn't have expected anything more worthwhile from a troll.

• Like 2

Fair play to those of you who were up at 02.45 to watch it, I confess that on considering my options at 02.30, I decided to go back to sleep.

Why everytime i post a post on the football thread that hit's a raw nerve do i get called a troll facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giflaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Anyway have you been supporting the chavs long ? whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Why everytime i post a post on the football thread that hit's a raw nerve do i get called a troll facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giflaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Anyway have you been supporting the chavs long ? whistling.gif

well the likes of evenstevens hasn't even realized that the reason for the demise this season, the demise that "no one" foresaw, was a second player revolt against Mourinho. That hits a raw nerve too.

What should be worrying to Chelsea fans is the club still renewing contracts for has been players.

What will really hit a raw nerve is if and when Ranieri is presented the league title at Stamford Bridge!!

What will really hit a raw nerve is if and when Ranieri is presented the league title at Stamford Bridge!!

So tell me.....how is that going to hit a raw nerve,having won more Trophies since he has gone than you have won in the last 40 odd years. Forget it don,t answer that or you will confuse me with someone who gives a shhiitt.

just a small team that won the lottery. This seasons premier league exploding clown car. laugh.png