Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

This has to be the most exciting climax to a season in many a year. Title could be won by any one of three teams and hopefully that team will be the mighty Blues biggrin.png

OG, if you are around I will be watching the final games (May 11th) of the season in Gulliver's, if you think you can stay awake it would be good to see you mate! haha

As it happens,I've got to go to Bangkok to get a visa for the missus,mate. Gulliver's it is,if I can arrange it.

Ramires and your assitant coach come out as bigger plonkers than the referee in my book.

Agreed and throw in the odious ,sarcastic, Jose who again showed his lack of class and respect for anything, or anyone, that goes against him.

Contentious ref decisions affecting a match hardly anything new.

Ramires is always on the edge he needs some counselling.

At the top and bottom of the league I can't remember a more freakish end to a season,results impossible to predict and the football gods seem to favour Liverpool

Blooming heck. It's like a bunch of teenage girls invaded the Chelsea thread. Very little talk about football, just bitching about someone you don't like..........and then some of you talk about class.........

• Like 1

I thought Dean was horrible from beginning to end. One of the worst reffed matches I've seen this season. Seems he couldn't be bothered to pay attention to nearly anything. That said, his incompetence cut both ways and I didn't see it favoring one team or the other. Regarding the penalty, a close call, but even if Altidore stepped on Azpilicueta's boot, Azpilicueta grabbed a shirtfull when Altidore was going by him. Isn't that a foul ?! If you grab a shirt from behind for one second that's not a foul, but three seconds it is ? Ludicrous.coffee1.gif

I'm betting Dean will say he saw the Ramires incident and there won't be any punishment. Damned both ways in my book is Dean.

Blooming heck. It's like a bunch of teenage girls invaded the Chelsea thread. Very little talk about football, just bitching about someone you don't like..........and then some of you talk about class.........

more than happy to talk about the football. doesn't seem that mourinho is though does it? guess we're just taking our cues from him.

• Like 1

more than happy to talk about the football. doesn't seem that mourinho is though does it? guess we're just taking our cues from him.

Really? So Jose didn't congratulate his players? He didn't congratulate Sunderland? Oh, right......

Who would of thought you would follow in the steps of someone you don't like...........you must be very weak........ :-D

Really? So Jose didn't congratulate his players? He didn't congratulate Sunderland? Oh, right......

Who would of thought you would follow in the steps of someone you don't like...........you must be very weak........ :-D

oh but he's so classy. how can anyone fail to be swayed by his charm, wit and nobility?

Sometimes Mourinho can be funny, sometimes tedious, but the way in which some of the posters jump on his comments is too much for my liking. Rodgers complained about referees being from Manchester after his loss, but it didn't get so much bile response. Pellegrini has been guilty of playing kind games as well and it is part of footy these days.

What I don't like is that the ref yesterday was very poor and Mourinho was rightly peeved, but very little is being said about the decisions, just Mourinho. He is not Chelsea, he is not football, he is just a manager. As football fans we should all be annoyed and united at the lack of consistency as at some time it will bite all of us.

For me, yesterday. The goal should have been allowed, Ramires should have been sent off, and the biggest claim for a penalty was when Ramires was sent flying into the goal mouth.

• Like 1

Mike Dean had a shocker.

If he had given the clear penalty when Larsson fouled Ramires, Ramires would not have been going for any afters with Larsson.

And that wasn't the only penalty appeal he disallowed, was it.

Disgraceful refereeing, Mourinho was spot on:

If it's marginal and in favour of Chelsea don't give it, if it's marginal and in favour of Sunderland give it.

As for the torrent of gloating and antimourinho ballacks on this thread after the game....yeah, real class.

Well played Sunderland and Gus. I hope they stay up. They could do with Norwich losing to Liverpool which is a bit of a bitch for us.

WE DO NOT GO ON THE LIVERPOOL THREAD AND GLOAT AND THROW MUCK AT RODGERS IF LIVERPOOL STUMBLE.

I'm relying on you boys.

Happy Thucking Easter Sunday.

P45Mustang.

Chelsea.

woow, yesterday, the first time weve seen mury's feathers ruffled since his much heralded return. i know it had to go sometime, but to the worst team in the division,,, really!!!

Don't You start rijit.

I'm not convinced Sunderland are the worst team in the division.

Mike Dean is the best ref in the EPL of course.

77 unbeaten games at Stamford Bridge.

Be a long time before any other EPL manager beats that one.

I know it's terrible isn't it? A bunch of non Chelsea fans taking the p1ss ... who'd have thought it?!!! I actually warned them all not to do it whistling.gif but they ignored me.sad.png

77 unbeaten games at Stamford Bridge.

Be a long time before any other EPL manager beats that one.

Then again, most top managers don't put a team out at home designed to play as if they are the away team.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1