Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Fair enough. So....how many games has the fat waiter got then?

Maybe 1 more if we lose mid-week.

Even though I don't like Rafa, he is not the problem. Romans fixation with Torres is. I can honestly say I've only seen about 3 games where Torres has looked like a cf. I'm sure the other players don't want to pass to him anymore because he can't do anything. Really I mean ANYTHING that cf should do. The guy is 6 ft 2 and hardly ever wins a 50/50 ball. He has 2 talents, losing the ball and falling over.

Oh, and looking like a victim. I have never wanted a player to leave chelsea as much as him. I don't hate him, it's just time for him to go.

I heard he want to finish his career at chelsea, i thought he already has tongue.png

congratulations on making history chelsea. first holders to go out at the group stage. RAFA OUT!!!

There's probably a keen young manager in the premiership that would do the job.

laugh.png

Where are they all now eh?

Defeat at the weekend and he's surely gonna have to go.....!

congratulations on making history chelsea. first holders to go out at the group stage. RAFA OUT!!!

There's probably a keen young manager in the premiership that would do the job.

laugh.png

Where are they all now eh?

Defeat at the weekend and he's surely gonna have to go.....!

Rafa on the Europa League

"We think it is an important competition," Benitez said. "We want to go as far as we can".

I wonder if that WE includes Abramavitch?

This will cheer up the Chavs:

An interview with a Spanish reporter on the Keys & Gray Talksport show states that Jose Mourinho

will be leaving Madrid at the end of the season and likely to return to Chelsea.

But he also mentions that there's a possibility that he could go to PSG or Man City too.

Maybe Abramovich has got it all tied up and that's why Benitez was only given a 6 month contract ?

Here's the link to the interview:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/richard-keys-and-andy-gray/121204/meana-mourinho-will-be-chelsea-or-man-city-next-season-186789

bayern munich is an option for mourinho too isn't it? didn't he always have a plan of winning the league in each of the biggest leagues (coincidentally with that country's biggest chequebook of course)?

Not sure if Bayern would pay what Mourinho would want, including transfer funds and his wages.

Realistically, if he wants to return to London then it would only be Chelsea that would pay his demands,

otherwise it would be either Manchester club, City or Utd that could also afford him.

bayern munich is an option for mourinho too isn't it? didn't he always have a plan of winning the league in each of the biggest leagues (coincidentally with that country's biggest chequebook of course)?

Yes good point. His ego has to be taken into account when considering his options. saying that i don't think PSG or the french league will get a look in. he's too much of a giant of the game!biggrin.png

Bayern, Man City or back to beleaguered little chelsea for a massive pay day and an unlimited spending budget so they can vulgarly mouth off again about another title they "bought."

Yes good point. His ego has to be taken into account when considering his options. saying that i don't think PSG or the french league will get a look in. he's too much of a giant of the game!biggrin.png

Bayern, Man City or back to beleaguered little chelsea for a massive pay day and an unlimited spending budget so they can vulgarly mouth off again about another title they "bought."

If he wants to remain credible, he should continue to move on to pastures new.

Mourinho will always be credible because he won the champions league with Porto. As much as people might dislike him this cannot be taken away. However, since he's just gone to clubs with huge budgets etc etc

The thing is, he really fits the bill as the only one available and obnoxious enough to slip back into the managerial role at chelsea. You have to agree, Roman. Jose, Buck and JT is a perfect fit.

Mourinho will always be credible because he won the champions league with Porto. As much as people might dislike him this cannot be taken away. However, since he's just gone to clubs with huge budgets etc etc

The thing is, he really fits the bill as the only one available and obnoxious enough to slip back into the managerial role at chelsea. You have to agree, Roman. Jose, Buck and JT is a perfect fit.

Yeah carmine...Benitez first season on Merseyside?

Chelski are capable of destroying any manager I reckon!

Hmmm.

Ranieri went on to manage the uefa and league cup holders, Valencia.

Mourinho went to league winners Inter.

Grant went on to FA cup holders Portsmouth.

Scolari went to Uzbekistani champions Bunyodkor, making him the highest paid football manager in the world, earning €13 million a year.

Hiddink wasn't sacked.

Ancelotti has gone to PSG who can afford whoever they like.

AVB, yes admittedly he has had to scrap the bottom of the barrel going to a club that haven't won anything for an age and aren't looking likely too.

RDM, we will have to wait and see.

So, who's career did it destroy? You know you shouldn't talk about your manager like that............5555555555555

I can see Mourinho moving to Man City.

I thought Chelsea showed a lot of promise at the weekend.

At the start of the season True Visions announced that they would be covering the Club World Cup.

I see no mention of any of the matches on their site schedule, but then with True that's not unusual. I guess we wait and see.

At last Luiz is now playing infront of the back 4,now lets see if it works wai2.gif

Are you suggesting he's going to play a type of Claude Makele role? If he is and he's half as good as that guy then Chelsea are onto a winner.

Fantastic player Makele

At last Luiz is now playing infront of the back 4,now lets see if it works wai2.gif

Are you suggesting he's going to play a type of Claude Makele role? If he is and he's half as good as that guy then Chelsea are onto a winner.

Fantastic player Makele

Well so far so good,his passing and forward runs are very good,wanting the ball at every opportunity. He does look comfortable. If he can do the Makelele role,your right we,ll have a winner. wink.png

Luiz doesn't have the concentration and dedication to play like Makelele. He is too prone to burst forward in search of glory, and very slow to chase back when he loses the ball. Really seems to not care. Lose ball, casual flick of hair, so what, then nonchalent jog bag towards where he should have already been.

Mikel isn't everybody's cup of tea, and I thought he was a waste of space for a long time, but at least he knows his position. For me he is finally starting to make a positive contribution in that holding role. I certainly would much rather see him there than Romeleu.

A midfield of Ramires, Mikel, Oscer, Hazard and Mata behind Falcao, sorry I mean Torres and we are good to go.

Any news on whether true are showing the club world championship final today? I have been scanning the tv guides and what is coming up on each sport and thai channel but don't see it.

Do we have to resort to watching it streamed online?