Premier League (England): 2005, 2006

Serie A (Italy): 2009, 2010

La Liga (Spain): 2012

Taca de Portugal: 2003

FA Cup (England): 2007

Coppa Italia (Italy): 2010

Copa del Rey (Spain): 2011

2013?

Jeez that's a helluva CV. Can't stop looking at it.

That is what you call personality Mr Moyes.

Edited by SinglePot

Mata, Hazard, Luiz and the rest are not going anywhere IMO, just paper nonsense. If we sign Scheijder I wouldn't be surprised if he is put in the Lampard / Ramires position.

Mata, Hazard, Luiz and the rest are not going anywhere IMO, just paper nonsense. If we sign Scheijder I wouldn't be surprised if he is put in the Lampard / Ramires position.

That would make sense, although Mourinho apparently said of Luiz, play my way or leave.

I read that they are now interested in Julian Draxler 19 of Schalke.....about £38 million.......can't say I know much about him.....do you?

The Draxler rumours have been off and on for a while now. Can't see it myself. £38m for a midfielder when we already have an overflow of talent.

It's more likely we would add £12-15m to that to really strengthen our team by buying Cavani.

The Draxler rumours have been off and on for a while now. Can't see it myself. £38m for a midfielder when we already have an overflow of talent.

It's more likely we would add £12-15m to that to really strengthen our team by buying Cavani.

It's a lot of money for a 19 year old, but the fact that the rumours keep surfacing must mean he's something special. Maybe the other rumours re selling, might mean JM wants to put his stamp on the team and not simply inherit the talent - I dunno, but I do know Chelsea are being linked with just about everyone. biggrin.png

Makes more sense. My fingers crossed that the Cavani deal gets queered somehow. Please.ermm.gif

On Talksport Twitter and caughtoffside (I know) Barca are after Torres!!! £17m. Errrrr, yes please.

I'll eat my hat full of piss if that happens.laugh.png Has to be the most outlandish rumor yet. I wouldn't give a boiled egg for him.

• Like 1

What do the chavs think about the Sneijder rumors ? I could see Mourinho shipping Hazard and bringing in Sneijder. But, some of the rumors have Mata leaving.

Hazard and Sneijder are like chalk and cheese Hazard has got bundles of foot and takes on people while Sneijder hasn't and looks to play in others who have. Saying all that,Sneijder is one of the most intelligent players I've seen (he was brilliant for Inter when they won the Champions League under Mourinho) and would be a terrific addition to the squad.

That would make sense, although Mourinho apparently said of Luiz, play my way or leave.

I read that they are now interested in Julian Draxler 19 of Schalke.....about £38 million.......can't say I know much about him.....do you?

I think it's very unlikely that Mourinho has said anything to Luiz yet. As he said at his press conference,he will talk to the players involved in the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup face to face.when they get back and not before.

On Talksport Twitter and caughtoffside (I know) Barca are after Torres!!! £17m. Errrrr, yes please.

I'll eat my hat full of piss if that happens.laugh.png Has to be the most outlandish rumor yet. I wouldn't give a boiled egg for him.

That's like saying Torres isn't worth a cup of tea,but I think he is.

Jose Mourinho's major trophies

Champions League: 2004, 2010

Uefa Cup: 2003

Primeira Liga (Portugal): 2003, 2004

2013?

Not that impressive,you should have got " smokie " to post his cv .he would have chucked in a Charity Shield and a few Manager of the month awards.like he did for the late wedding photographer "Rafa"thumbsup.gif

Jose seems in no hurry to talk to Torres. Or Luiz come to that matter. If I was an employee I'd be concerned.

Barca interest in Torres looks like back up not main man. 17 mil on the bench not a problem for them.

I think Torres and Luiz will go.

Jose Mourinho's major trophies

Champions League: 2004, 2010

Uefa Cup: 2003

Primeira Liga (Portugal): 2003, 2004

2013?

Not that impressive,you should have got " smokie " to post his cv .he would have chucked in a Charity Shield and a few Manager of the month awards.like he did for the late wedding photographer "Rafa":thumbsup:

???!

I'm a simple guy Keith. I like Smokie. If he is your friend ok fine.

Football. The Beautiful Game. Kentucky Fried Chicken at half time or at the 19th hole ok too.

Benitez rates him and he could be part of a Cavani deal, though I think his value will need to be decreased (Torres not Cavani)

I'll eat my hat full of piss if that happens.:lol: Has to be the most outlandish rumor yet. I wouldn't give a boiled egg for him.

Benitez rates him and he could be part of a Cavani deal, though I think his value will need to be decreased (Torres not Cavani)

Napoli have already turned down Torres plus money weeks back. 49 mil without Torres also rejected.

They want 53 mil. Jose looking elsewhere.

Is Luiz a defender or an attacking midfielder? I don't think Jose wants any confusion. I'd put money on Luiz and Torres going.

Hazard, Mata I think will stay.

I've lost the plot with what is happening up front.

I've just read on the net that Chelsea are paying 49mil for Cavani. They couldn't agree a part exchange with Torres so are having to pay the full monty.

Any truth in this report?

Cavani is useful. Goals per game for Napoli stunning. Even better than Maradona.

Same source as the transfer says: 'Cavani finished last season as the top scorer in Serie A and has scored an astonishing 104 goals in 138 appearances for Napoli since moving to the San Paolo in July 2010.'

June 9. Can't remember the source. Probably BBC Sport.

Jose seems in no hurry to talk to Torres. Or Luiz come to that matter. If I was an employee I'd be concerned.

Barca interest in Torres looks like back up not main man. 17 mil on the bench not a problem for them.

I think Torres and Luiz will go.

Chill. If the manager had to talk to all the players every time a rumour appeared, he might as well move in with them. I think in his interview he said he will talk to the players first about anything changing. Luiz will not go anywhere. It's the same with Mata. What reason would a new manager have for selling the player that dragged them over the finish line. Makes no sense.

As much as I would be happy to see Torres go, I think Ba will go if we get Cavani. Torres' wage bill is just too high for Barca to want to take him. Unless Torres really wants to go and take a massive pay cut.

And Keith. Don't ever swear like that on this board again!! I think I will cry if Rooney comes to SB.

On the transfer front........W.Rooney will be signing for us.

As much as I dislike the bloke,I appreciate that he's a good player and is just the sort of person to thrive under Mourinho's leadership. More importantly,Keith,who do you fancy for the US Open? Don't trot out the obvious, like the TV pundits, but give us a live outsider. 22-1 for McDowell is a joke price,he should be 122-1. I'll be betting Ricky Fowler e.w .(Sorry BJ, a tad off topic but it's not often we get our resident golf judge on here).

Chelsea have all but signed Andre Schurrle.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3208938/title/agreement-reached-for-transfer-of-andre-schurrle

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this. £18-20m on a player that may just be a squad player. I don't want him replacing Oscar, Mata or Hazard, so that fee would have been better spent elsewhere.

I know what you are saying but ultimately your owner can afford to buy squad players for that sum so be happy with it. he'll probably continue to spend the cash elsewhere where you would like too. Happy days i'd say.

On the transfer front........W.Rooney will be signing for us.

As much as I dislike the bloke,I appreciate that he's a good player and is just the sort of person to thrive under Mourinho's leadership. More importantly,Keith,who do you fancy for the US Open? Don't trot out the obvious, like the TV pundits, but give us a live outsider. 22-1 for McDowell is a joke price,he should be 122-1. I'll be betting Ricky Fowler e.w .(Sorry BJ, a tad off topic but it's not often we get our resident golf judge on here).

I do get to see some very very good golfers at our club,but when it comes to fancy,s for big tornaments or any tornaments for that matter it is a bit of a lottery over 150 runners of which probably only 25 could win,it,s still difficult,having said that quite a few of the caddies here are backing Billy Horshell............who knows?

Edited by keithsimmonds

Think we need an expert to comment on this last post.

Sorry about that,its been a long day out on the track and my fingers do tend to hit the wrong keys every now and then. Simply trying to reply to Og,s post

Oh and yesterday if you go back to page 255 all will become clear...regarding "smokie" and the cv.........i hope smile.png .

Sorry about that,its been a long day out on the track and my fingers do tend to hit the wrong keys every now and then. Simply trying to reply to Og,s post

Oh and yesterday if you go back to page 255 all will become clear...regarding "smokie" and the cv.........i hope :) .

Cheers Keith.

Oh and yesterday if you go back to page 255 all will become clear...regarding "smokie" and the cv.........i hope smile.png .

Cheers Keith.

No probs mate!