Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Typical JM quote "people are criticising us, but i see all other teams are beneath us".

It's a fair point. Everton are the only unbeaten team in the EPL, but also beneath Chelsea.

Let's see what happens today.

Everton are playing some very nice football.........and what a centre forward!.............. sorry.gif

• Like 1

Typical JM quote "people are criticising us, but i see all other teams are beneath us".

It's a fair point. Everton are the only unbeaten team in the EPL, but also beneath Chelsea.

Let's see what happens today.

Everton are playing some very nice football.........and what a centre forward!.............. sorry.gif

It's a very fair point. Who knows, maybe Martinez will do more with Everton than Moyes ever did. Like win something?

Reporter "is there a crisis Jose?"

Jose "what in Syria?"

Gotta love that bloke! (sorry Stevietongue.png ). You'll never catch him with that "rabbit in the headlights" look on, that even experienced managers like Arsene suffer from occasionally.

Reporter "is there a crisis Jose?"

Jose "what in Syria?"

Gotta love that bloke! (sorry Stevietongue.png ). You'll never catch him with that "rabbit in the headlights" look on, that even experienced managers like Arsene suffer from occasionally.

If you're an annoying neurotic sociopath like Mourinho you work on not having the "rabbit" look. More normal folks just accept that it will happen from time to time, don't care that much, and move on.wai2.gif

• Like 2

Mourinho is the President of the Di Canio Supporters Club.....

Reportedly said....

World Cup-winner Juan Mata and Brazil defender David Luiz are to feature as Chelsea travel to Swindon in the third round.

Manager Jose Mourinho has told Mata, who has made only two starts this term after being near ever-present in his first two seasons at Chelsea, to prove his worth at the County Ground.

Hahahahah to prove his worth.... Epic!

• Like 1

Nothing to write home about that performance,against lowly Swindon.

Can see why Jose prefers Ivanovich to Azpi at RB,William looked nothing special same as kdb and Mata who will be off come January,very very ordinary.

Jose invented the prhrase <park the bus> when we played Spurs at home in his 1st season in charge,come saturday and it will be us who has to park the bus or we,ll get hammered.imho

Can see why Jose prefers Ivanovich to Azpi at RB,William looked nothing special same as kdb and Mata who will be off come January,very very ordinary.

Jose invented the prhrase <park the bus> when we played Spurs at home in his 1st season in charge,come saturday and it will be us who has to park the bus or we,ll get hammered.imho

Keith your frankness and honesty is really refreshing. All us Spurs fans also hate the Chavs. Come on over to the Spurs thread.... We can compose plenty of 'special' hate mail.

Keith your frankness and honesty is really refreshing. All us Spurs fans also hate the Chavs. Come on over to the Spurs thread.... We can compose plenty of 'special' hate mail.

Two words mate....f..ck off

• Like 1

Yeah I know.... I kind of deserved that.... Still, lets reconvene on Saturday...... Mouthwatering prospect don't ya think? I heard they are gonna make you lot walk from Finsbury Park.... Hope it's not raining too hard.

Don't worry Keith you could be a United follower in our time of impending doom whistling.gif

As i have said to you before MrRed on several occassions,your days were gonna be well and truly over the moment old red nose hung up his stop watch...........and Moyes is never gonna have the money or the backing that SAF got....so your gonna fall....the question now is how far and how soon....so your gloating of 19 going on 20 is..... going going gone. imho

Edited by keithsimmonds

Yeah I know.... I kind of deserved that.... Still, lets reconvene on Saturday...... Mouthwatering prospect don't ya think? I heard they are gonna make you lot walk from Finsbury Park.... Hope it's not raining too hard.

I,ve walked a lot further than Finsbury park to get to 3 points lane....thumbsup.gif

I,ve walked a lot further than Finsbury park to get to 3 points lane....thumbsup.gif

That's more like it! We much prefer you get off at Highbury though and watch the game from one of their poncie pubs. Would save you the embarrassment of witnessing AVB stick it right up the Special one sideways.

That's more like it! We much prefer you get off at Highbury though and watch the game from one of their poncie pubs. Would save you the embarrassment of witnessing AVB stick it right up the Special one sideways.

As you say old chap I think you are ??????? that will do blink.png

Mourinho is the President of the Di Canio Supporters Club.....

Reportedly said....

World Cup-winner Juan Mata and Brazil defender David Luiz are to feature as Chelsea travel to Swindon in the third round.

Manager Jose Mourinho has told Mata, who has made only two starts this term after being near ever-present in his first two seasons at Chelsea, to prove his worth at the County Ground.

Hahahahah to prove his worth.... Epic!

Yes incredibly patronizing of Mourinho and i'm surprised Mata didnt tell him to poke it!

Mourinho knows how to scrap out a match. It will be very tight i think with possibly just a single goal.

A lot depends on the side he picks imho but Terry Cole and lampard all refer to this fixture as Chelsea's derby so the new players will be told just that. High intensity game but i doubt a flowing one