Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Actually I am getting a little peeved now. listen in Chelsea and Liverpool. Bitch slaps, scratches and biting is unacceptable, and any of you supporters that pretends it is OK are every bit as bad as the perpetrators. Get a grip and sort your blasted selves out! Wrestling Is a better past time for the guilty ones. For the Chelsea and Liverpool fans that agree with me for goodness sake sort out your own.... Please.

TBH I am getting a little peeved too with your venomous prejudiced bullshit.

I am referring specifically to your criticism on the Arsenal thread of their performance against Swansea.

• Like 1

Exactly Carmine, a more clinical team would have finished us off. You didn't, so any ideas of trophies and titles is just pi55ing in the wind.

The Torres sending off had little baring on the result? Really? It looked just a matter of time before we scored. Spuds were being completely over run until you had the man advantage. Even AV (Jose's not my friend and I want to tell everyone in a very unprofessional manner) B said the sending off was harsh and probably the wrong decision.

Yesterday, even though we bossed you in the second half, we were still not playing as well as we can and that is the difference with us and other title contenders and the TinyTots. You guys are apparently playing well and still cannot beat anyone of worth.

taking emotion out of the discussion, you did without doubt have the better of the second half. You bossed it and i feel the relative inexperience of AVB showed against Mourinho. We didn't make the changes that were needed. That aside, i'm sorry but Torres was an idiot and as a seasoned professional should have known better.

It was a game of two halves and Spurs were largely all over you in the first half and all told a draw was a fair reflection of the game. We all move on and that game will probably have done both sides a lot of good.

Forget the tiny totts rhetoric, we ain't going nowhere as they say and the match proved it. First half we could have finished it, second half you could have won it. In the end 1-1. End of.

Carmine, I have never said that Torres wasn't acting like an idiot, but what grates is that some of you guys paint Verity as an innocent and he was not. They were both wrong, they both should have been punished and the challenge that got Torres sent off was nothing more than a footballing incident, but Verity wanted to get Torres sent off. Many have done it before (play acting) and will do it again. I just hope when it happens to you guys you are so balanced in your views.

This is the incident, Ian is bleating about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=odyBvydC7UQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DodyBvydC7UQ

I'm not defending Torres, but Verity starts it and Torres retaliates. Both should have got the same punishment.

Check the video at 20secs. Vertonghen is a cheat.

Sorry to say, you are looking at the wrong part of the video. Look at Torres body language at 17 secs, as he trips Vertonghen. If you can't see it suggest opticians is your next priority! Don't take my word for it ask the experts! The Arsenal thread is going to gt as good as it gives out .... End of!

Jaysus, you Spuds are deluded!

You play 6 games in the league, 3 of them relegation candidates, and are found wanting against any supposed rivals, yet all your players are brilliant. 555555. Ozil is over rated and Eriksen is the next greatest thing, Soldado isn't a dud, yeah right. Christ, even Torres is better than Sol-dud-o.

Before this game I was drawn in to the Tiny tots hype, but after yesterday, you will be very lucky to get top 4.

YOU WERE AT HOME AGAINST 10 MEN AND STILL COULDN'T SCORE!!!!

Read your post in the morning and tell me who's deluded.

You were run off the park in the first half. A more clinical side would have finished you off. You ran the second half playing very good football and were well worth the point. Both sides showed they can mix it with the best in the league. the Torres sending off in reflection was warranted but had little baring in the end result. <deleted>, Spurs didn't even bring on a defensive midfield a got a draw. Mistake in my opinion because if we had at half time and pushed up Dembele i doubt you would have bossed the second half and who knows the final result.

You are now agreeing with me carmine ....you are not that clinical are you wink.png

Spurs have always been able to mix it with the best in the league the question is do they have the quality to do it all season and challenge for the league......i still doubt it....coffee1.gif

AVB never put Lamela on with 20 mins to go facepalm.gif

Carmine, I have never said that Torres wasn't acting like an idiot, but what grates is that some of you guys paint Verity as an innocent and he was not. They were both wrong, they both should have been punished and the challenge that got Torres sent off was nothing more than a footballing incident, but Verity wanted to get Torres sent off. Many have done it before (play acting) and will do it again. I just hope when it happens to you guys you are so balanced in your views.

Mate, as i said he's a seasoned pro and he was on a yellow! He should have known better and probably gone earlier. Vertonghen's no angel but who is in this game? What Vertonghen is, is a world class defender that got into Torres' head. You don't do what Torres did and expect to stay on the pitch. btw, i'm sure Jose knows that too

Jaysus, you Spuds are deluded!

You play 6 games in the league, 3 of them relegation candidates, and are found wanting against any supposed rivals, yet all your players are brilliant. 555555. Ozil is over rated and Eriksen is the next greatest thing, Soldado isn't a dud, yeah right. Christ, even Torres is better than Sol-dud-o.

Before this game I was drawn in to the Tiny tots hype, but after yesterday, you will be very lucky to get top 4.

YOU WERE AT HOME AGAINST 10 MEN AND STILL COULDN'T SCORE!!!!

Read your post in the morning and tell me who's deluded.

You were run off the park in the first half. A more clinical side would have finished you off. You ran the second half playing very good football and were well worth the point. Both sides showed they can mix it with the best in the league. the Torres sending off in reflection was warranted but had little baring in the end result. <deleted>, Spurs didn't even bring on a defensive midfield a got a draw. Mistake in my opinion because if we had at half time and pushed up Dembele i doubt you would have bossed the second half and who knows the final result.

You are now agreeing with me carmine ....you are not that clinical are you wink.png

Spurs have always been able to mix it with the best in the league the question is do they have the quality to do it all season and challenge for the league......i still doubt it....coffee1.gif

AVB never put Lamela on with 20 mins to go facepalm.gif

Not playing Lamela is doing my f*cking head in i'll agree, but of course you know that from my prior posts

Edited by carmine

I'm not defending Torres, but Verity starts it and Torres retaliates. Both should have got the same punishment.

Sorry to say, you are looking at the wrong part of the video. Look at Torres body language at 17 secs, as he trips Vertonghen. If you can't see it suggest opticians is your next priority! Don't take my word for it ask the experts! The Arsenal thread is going to gt as good as it gives out .... End of!

3 seconds to decide: "shall I fall over?"

3 seconds to decide: "shall I fall over?"

Lol..... So we are agreed he was tripped, Vertonghen at full sprint eventually loses his balance and goes down. The rest is history. Lets see what the FA disciplinary Committee has to say about it all!

Good news.

Lukaku is the youngest foreign player to score 20 goals in the epl.

Bad news.

It wasn't for us.

Continues to be the most bizarre managerial decision of the 2013-14 season. So far.

Not having Mata in the starting eleven from the get go...#2

Where are you Ups ?tongue.png

Good news.

Lukaku is the youngest foreign player to score 20 goals in the epl.

Bad news.

It wasn't for us.

he really is looking like the drogba that mourinho was crying out for isn't he? wonder how much influence man at C&A jumper wearing roman had on the decision?

• Like 1

It's an odd decision, no doubt about it. From the start I was all for keeping Lukaku in our squad. He is not quite the finished article, especially with his back to goal, but I don't necessarily think that aspect of his game will improve with Everton and he will come back with generally the same problem. He needed to be playing with us regularly to encounter the attacking problems we have, not Evertons.

• Like 1

Lukaku works a treat with Barkley, so does Suarez and Sturridge.

Maybe we loaned Lukaku as a sweetener for us buying Barkley next year, because we don't have enough midfielders............... :-)

I think I've cracked the Lukaku loan reasoning!!!!

It's to take points off our rivals!! So Everton are our B team..................same colour as well...................yeah, I know it's weak.

Maybe we loaned Lukaku as a sweetener for us buying Barkley next year, because we don't have enough midfielders............... :-)

I think I've cracked the Lukaku loan reasoning!!!!

It's to take points off our rivals!! So Everton are our B team..................same colour as well...................yeah, I know it's weak.

It might work though mjj.

I think I'll be having that Barkley lad in my FF team next week, fantastic young talent

And absolutely nailed on to go to United next summer. If not in January.

• Like 1

I think I'll be having that Barkley lad in my FF team next week, fantastic young talent

Interesting.

A disgusting turn of events that would be.bah.gif

• Like 1