Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Should be interesting to see what happens with Hazard. He was an essential element to Chelsea's success this season, given that they were woeful up front, and particularly toothless after Oscar took a powder.

OTOH, he strikes me as a bit of a dilettante, and immature. Wanting to go play for PSG pretty much says it all. He can don a beret, eat Camembert to his hearts delight, and shoot, shoot, shoot.

I would guess Mou will sound him out and then make a decision. As we have seen with Mata and Lukaku, if a player doesn't fit in with Mou's scheme he is usually sent elsewhere. Would that happen with a player that has the skills of Hazard ? Tough call.coffee1.gif

What success is that JD? rolleyes.gif

Should be interesting to see what happens with Hazard. He was an essential element to Chelsea's success this season, given that they were woeful up front, and particularly toothless after Oscar took a powder.

OTOH, he strikes me as a bit of a dilettante, and immature. Wanting to go play for PSG pretty much says it all. He can don a beret, eat Camembert to his hearts delight, and shoot, shoot, shoot.

I would guess Mou will sound him out and then make a decision. As we have seen with Mata and Lukaku, if a player doesn't fit in with Mou's scheme he is usually sent elsewhere. Would that happen with a player that has the skills of Hazard ? Tough call.coffee1.gif

I stand corrected.wai2.gif I'm still responding to a nightmare I had not long ago.wink.png

• Like 1

Anyone else wondering if PSG will put a sizeable summer bid in for Eden Hazard? just saying.....whistling.gif

Because that's what the papers say?

No. What papers anyway?

He means tomorrow's....once they have read your comments. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Chelsea's summer transfer window won't be boring, that's for sure.

Lovely Jubbly.

biggrin.png

It never is is it...

Net spend, with the ins and outs, about 4 shillings and sixpence.

thumbsup.gif

Have you told Roman his net spend on players since taking over is only a few shillings!!!!!!!!!!!!? He probably thinks it amounts to hundreds of millions coupled with one of the hugest annual wage bills of any sporting club in the world!!!!!! Roman probably thinks his investments in the club have been colossal. I know that money has nothing at all really to do with winning all this silverware but really P45....are you surerolleyes.gif

I'm talking about THIS summer window.

Drogba with a walking stick and a cameo role from the bench.

Keep Costa on his toes and nail the mid table/relegation crap.

biggrin.png

New Subbuteo Edition.....The Jose waybiggrin.png

Oh yes The Romford Pele and of course ex Arsenal knob head, Ray Parlour. See he's still as gormless looking as ever, the pasty faced <deleted> laugh.png

Edited by carmine

Not getting in to the Europa League.

Not getting in to the Europa League.

Thanks for confirming your level of expectation. thumbsup.gif

Why hasn't he off loaded Torres & Ba then?whistling.gif

Have a guess.

I figure they'll be getting their pink slip soon enough.biggrin.png

Have a guess.

Guessing is for mugs ,can't you guess for me?

• Like 1

P45s are not nice .

• Like 2

Little horse now gone.

A one season pony ride.

No turning back now.

wink.png

I'm telling you, he gets pissed early then starts posting weird shit.

And you start posting shit any time.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Les Dawson was a negative . TWA t

Edited by P45Mustang

Little horse now gone.

A one season pony ride.

No turning back now.

wink.png

I'm telling you, he gets pissed early then starts posting weird shit.

a bit narky around 10ish

Yep.

That's about 50 minutes from now.

• Like 1

Ever seen a P45 from the PRC?

Pink and black.

( You won't get it unless you've lived there. Weird.)

Shanghai Shenhua still owe Drogba wages.

Could be on his way back to the Bridge.

Fully loaded.

thumbsup.gif